Mental Asylum - Annyeongz

Hi guyssss! I just wanna say before I start, I do not think this of any of the members. They're all wonderful and beautiful and I would never wish any harm upon any of them, nor do I think them murderers. 

WARNING: Mind you, this is a Mental Asylum AU and I watch WAYYYY too many murder mystery shows, so do know that this could potentially be a little strange or scary, even.

*

Wonyoung was shaking. Maybe she shouldn't have taken this job. Ms. Lee twisted the key to the door. Any other time, the little click might have been satisfying, but now, it threw a knife of fear into Wonyoung's chest. She took deep breaths, matching them to the steady padding of her shoes on the carpet.

The room wasn't very large. It was made of wood, and doors with tiny, barred windows were on every wall. There were only six doors. Six cells. Six people out of their minds. Six killers. In the center, there was a table that covered most of the room.

Wonyoung looked at her schedule. Kang Hyewon. Okay then. She scanned the tags outside the doors for a Kang Hyewon. Finally fixing her eyes on a door, she walked toward the right most cell on the left wall and stepped in.

Surprisingly, most of the patients seemed... all right. Not entirely sane, but not completely crazy. Wonyoung had gotten through eight patients, and most of the chats she'd had with them were somewhat decent, or even pleasant.

Kang Hyewon was an arsonist - she'd set fire to a nursery. Yet, Hyewon actually had a conscience. She was filled with so much guilt, but, not knowing how to deal with it, she let it occupy the logical part of her mind, hence the fact that she had four dolls of whom she had named and took care of as if they were real.

Choi Yena had killed in defense of Jo Yuri. This one body had three personalities. Like three extra roommates tagging along in their mind. No, not like a transgender person - transgender people were completely regular and beautiful, but these three girls were like three entirely different souls fighting to gain control over one body. Choi Yena was the most irritable of the bunch, but she was very protective of Yuri and Chaewon, her other personalities. Jo Yuri was the delicate one of the girls. She had been abused and hurt, so Yena had taken over and killed the attacker. Chaewon was the most off-putting, as Chaewon was the "insane" side. Chaewon had been egging Yena on and had giggled hysterically when the blood had seeped into the floor boards. But they were all part of one body.

Yabuki Nako had seemed, on first impression, the sweetest of the patients, but she was ruthless. She was a manipulator. She had killed half the people in a hotel on her own with security cameras all with one knife. Seducing, lying, and angering were things that she did best.

Kim Minju was just impulsive - something most of the prisoners seemed to have in common. She just couldn't control herself. A particular thing that triggered her was people commenting on her appearance, or even worse, her friends' appearances. It got so bad that she had hacked social media accounts and found out exactly who had said what about her best friend and had gone to their address and shot them. Miyawaki Sakura, that friend, had been terrified and turned Minju in. A particularly damaging breaking point for Minju.

Kwon Eunbi was a genius. Unfortunately for her, though, one mistake in her plan had been her downfall. She had captured people and cuffed them to walls, toying and playing around with the idea that she was these people's only source of food and water. It left her a little bit broken, thinking she needed to control everyone and everything. But one day, she had let someone close to her see the chamber of starving people. The person had been disgusted, so Eunbi had killed her. The girl's parents had contacted the police, and everything went downhill for her from there.