Werewolf AU Pt. 1 - 2kimz

Chaewon was lost. Completely and utterly lost. Why were train stations so... maze-like? She was supposed to have a train ride to Toronto, start her new life AWAY from her pursuers, but she couldn't even find her way into the stupid building. She sighed, blowing a rogue strand of hair from her face.

Great start to her "new life."

Annoyed and very close to missing her train at this point, Chaewon turned another corner around the outside of the building. And another corner. And another corner. She groaned. So clearly, this wasn't going well. Not at-

And suddenly she was shoved up a wall. Soft lips were being pressed against hers, but the kiss was anything but soft. Chaewon writhed and squirmed, but the person's arms were strong. Chaewon opened her eyes and stopped dead.

The girl kissing her was... gorgeous.

Her hair was jet-black, lush, and glossy, slightly windblown as though she had been running. Her skin was pale and velvety, so much so that Chaewon looped her arms around the girl's neck. Chaewon was kissing a complete stranger, and it wasn't entirely bad.

The stranger was frantically unbuttoning her long coat and shoving it in a bag, as well as yanking the hair tie out of her braid. Her hair flew around in the wind wildly, frenzied, as though it was alive. The braid left it curled in perfect waves.

Chaewon barely noticed the men in suits running past them.

When the lady pulled away, Chaewon finally got a good look at her face. She was pretty. Heart-throbbingly pretty. Chaewon couldn't breathe, couldn't move in the presence of this angel of a human. She was the picture of snow white - ebony hair, ruby colored lips, snow-white skin, the whole package.

Chaewon didn't realize she was staring and unmoving until the lady pulled her away from the train station and ran in the opposite direction of where Chaewon was supposed to be going.

Then Chaewon registered that maybe it wasn't so good to be pulled along by a complete stranger.

"Hey! I have to get back to the train station! I have a train in," Chaewon checked her watch and stumbled over a rock as the lady kept pulling her other wrist, "Fifteen minutes!"

"Train to Toronto?"

Chaewon almost fainted for two reasons - this complete stranger knew her name, and her voice was husky and deep enough to catch Chaewon's next words in her throat.

"Y-yeah, h-how'd you know?"

The lady didn't respond to her question. "Great, me too."

Okay, so they had the same train. Why was the lady pulling her away from the train station?

"Wh-where are we g-going?"

"To catch a train."

Chaewon snorted, sass resurfacing in her demeanor. "In case you haven't noticed, we're still running in the opposite direction of the train station."

"Yes, obviously. We're not going to catch the train here."

"Then where are we gonna catch it?"

"The next stop."

"Why?"

The lady turned around to face Chaewon and stared intensely into her eyes. Chaewon's face lit up. "Because evidently, I was running when we first..." and for the first time, the lady's face warmed, slightly. "Erm, when we first met. Sorry about that by the way."

Chaewon awkwardly answered, "N-no, no it's fine. It was fine. Yeah." Clearing her throat, she steered the topic away from their kiss. "So, why are you running? Who're you running from?"