Annyeongz, 2kim, Yenyul, Hiinak, Chaekura & Kangbi ft. PD48 ships of mine

So, I have some serious things to say...

sUpEr sEriOUs

Eh, it can wait until the bottom author's note.

Always, if you can guess this song before I tell you at the bottom of the page you get a cookie! Unfortunately not from me, because of, you know, covid and stuff.

WARNING: Mentions of suicide and very angsty because I'm a very angsty human being in general.

*

I'm still awake now, I couldn't sleep yesterday

Minju lay awake, staring at the starry sky. It meant nothing to her. It was just the sky.

But she could remember a time she had loved it

Memories keep coming to mind

The girl that had made her love it... she was gone. Minju hadn't thought of the pain she was inflicting until that girl had left. It was only then that Minju had realized. She had hated herself. She hurt the person she loved the most.

But she was gone now. I guess, you only know what you have once it's gone.

A tear, reflecting all of Minju' pain, slid down her cheek.

Inside those clear memories, the precious pieces

She could remember every evil thing she had said, each word she would apologize individually for if she had the chance. But Minju remembered the good times better. Times filled with happiness and love.

Chaewon's smiles, her giggle, her strange sayings.

And as much as she was sorry, as much as she hated herself, as much as she hated the world, the corners of her lips pulled upward at these memories.

Every night, I only inflict pain on you

"So this is it?"

"I love you."

"Would you really leave me, even if you loved me?"

If I could only hurt you more by staying with you, then yes. I would leave you.

I would leave you out of love, Kim Chaewon.

In my heart, I know I can't change things now, I only regret

Tears slid silently down Sakura's face. She gazed at the sky.

Funny, she used to see thousands of bright lights.

Now she only saw the pitch black of the clouds over her stars.

But in this endless moment

Sakura let her eyes close. Just for a moment. Just to remember Chaeyeon's smile.

Who knows? Maybe she was staring at the same stars that Chaeyeon was, back in Korea.

You make me better

And when she opened her eyes, she could see the stars again.

Even though I can't get back the passed time

Eunbi's heart clenched as she remembered all the time she wasted doing nothing. The precious time she could have been spending with Hyewon.

It was too late now