Rain AU - 2kimz

"No. I refuse."

Chaewon crossed her arms at Minju, who was sitting right up next to the window, admiring the small drops of water falling from the sky.

"B-but unnie, i-it's r-raining..."

"You'll catch a cold! And it's so..." Chaewon wrinkled her nose, "Wet."

"That's the best part!"

Chaewon flatly stared at Minju. Minju stared right back.

"Please Chaewon unnie?" Minju did those eyes, and Chaewon couldn't resist.

"Fine. But I'm not coming with y-"

"Yes! Come on, let's go!"

And without even putting shoes or a coat, Minju grabbed Chaewon's hand - unknowingly sparking so many tingles - and raced out the door.

Chaewon was, er, less than happy. But she had to drop her pout when Minju let out the prettiest laugh and danced around the driveway. Both girls were soaking wet and although Chaewon thoroughly hated it, Minju looked gorgeous as she twirled and raced all the way around the flat. Chaewon found herself hooked on that pair of sparkling eyes and adorable smile. She didn't want to admit how every giggle set off butterflies in her stomach. And she certainly didn't want for every glance aimed in her direction to make her face warm. But what could she do? Her flat mate was just too cute.

Minju looked back at Chaewon and Chaewon hurriedly looked away, but she was almost certain that she had seen some red creep into Minju's cheeks.

"This isn't so bad, is it?"

"This is absolutely miserable. I can't see how anyone would enjoy this."

Minju sassily rolled her eyes and grabbed Chaewon's hand again, lacing their fingers. She liked how easy it was to make Chaewon become the picture of a strawberry. And with a small smirk, she pulled Chaewon around the flat. And... Chaewon loved it. Both girls were a laughing mess and as they came back around, they fell right on to the ground. Minju had probably ripped her jeans and Chaewon was in desperate need of a jacket, but the two were in fits of giggles as they slowly came up to a sitting position.

Minju smiled at Chaewon. Chaewon blushed and gave a small smile right back, hyperaware of their linked hands.

"Again?"

"Of course."

They twirled and skipped around the flat and around the whole street, drenched and freezing, holding hands, looking much more like a couple than just flat mates.

After hours and hours of wandering around, barefooted in the rain, they came back to the driveway and promptly fell on top of each other. Whether it was exhaustion or an accident, neither knew, but as Chaewon settled into the crook of Minju's neck, neither really cared.

Minju gently, sneakily wrapped her arms around the small girl on top of her.

Chaewon's heart raced and butterflies flew.

"We should go inside, shouldn't we?"

"I suppose. We could just stay here..."

"Kim Minju you have made me run around in the rain for hours and I am now drenched and freezing. We are going inside."

"Kim Chaewon, don't deny that you loved it."

"I'm not, Kim, but I'm freaking cold."

"Just hug me, Kim #2."

"Kim #1, don't deny that you're cold too."

Minju sighed.

"Fine."

But before Chaewon could get up, Minju rolled over, pinning Chaewon with her arms behind a curtain of hair. And before she could lose any courage, she bent down, slowly so that Chaewon could push her away if she wanted, and pecked those pink lips that she had adored since day one.

And as if nothing had happened and Chaewon's face hadn't gone completely nuclear, Minju grabbed Chaewon's hand and dragged her inside.

*

Minju shivered under six blankets.

"Don't even say it."

Chaewon playfully cocked her head.

"I told-"

"Nope."

"I told yo-"

"Don't even try."

"I told you s-"

"Chaewonnie!"

"Fine. Sore loser. But I did predict that you would catch a cold."

"I know love. You've only told me about a hundred times."

Chaewon giggled and looked at her girlfriend.

"Doesn't mean I wasn't right."

"Never said that."

"You just cannot lose a fight, can you?"

"Usually. I tend to lose a lot more when kisses are involved."

"Don't I know it."

"Cheeky."

"But you love me."

"Yes. I do."

*

a;skdjf;alksfjd;lsakjdfl;asdkflaskjdf;laksdjfl;kajdfkasjdf;lkj

that was interesting

Requests? (you can comment anywhere down here)

Thx for reading :)