Movie Night AU - Yenyul

"YENA UNNIE WE'RE WATCHING FINDING NEMO!"

"DO I HAVE TO WATCH IT TOO?"

"WELL, WE HAVE SNACKS... AND WE HAVE JO YURI... SO..."

I sighed. "FINE! I'M COMING."

I dragged myself down the stairs, although secretly looking forward to seeing Yuri's probably very tomato-esque face at that comment.

Sure enough, she was the picture of a strawberry.

I tried and failed to suppress my teasing smile.

Trying to burn her expression into my memory forever, I sat really close to my hamster and rested my head on her shoulder. I giggled at her so very obviously hot face.

Gosh she's so cute.

Eunbi turned the lights out (probably to cuddle with Hyewon without the constant squeals of our other lovely members) and the movie started. 

Not gonna lie, this was not my favorite movie. Not by a long shot.

So I distracted myself with Yuri. With the lights off, I could stare at her face in peace. I admired her delicate features, barely refraining from tracing them all with the tip of my finger, and marveling how gorgeous she was with red hair. I stopped for a while to take in the gloriousness of her hair. She probably had the best hair in existence. Ever. Tentatively, I reached up a hand and twisted one of her freshly showered locks over my finger. She didn't object, and I took that as a "yes you are allowed to touch my hair". I twisted and rolled her soft curls, never getting tired of them.

After a while, I ran my hand through the damp, thick strands of Yuri's hair. Again. And again. The feeling was mesmerizing. I gently divided her hair into three parts, and she started to squirm a little. "Yena, w-what are you d-doing?" she whispered, adorably flustered. "Relax, I'm just braiding your hair."

Not surprisingly, her face lit up the brightest red I'd ever seen. And if I wasn't mistaken, she smiled a little.

I twisted and placed her hair, strand after strand, lock after lock. I savored the feeling of her soft, heavy hair. After a while, her wayward curls turned into a pretty intricate braid and I tossed it over her left shoulder. There were still cute locks of hair framing her face on either side. I admired my work and her face and tucked one of those locks of hair behind her ear.

I was tempted to give her that pick up line that goes "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?", but I was too chicken. Either way, Yuri still looked like an angel.

Softly, as if she were asking me, she slowly leaned into my chest. I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer as she cutely wriggled around to better snuggle into me. I smiled, looking down at her eyes fluttering closed. I peeled my eyes away from her, just briefly, to see where we were in the movie, judging how long I'd get to hold Yuri. We were about halfway through. Yes. Small victories.

My eyes flitted around the room. On the couch, Hitomi was asleep in Nako's lap and Nako was running her hand through Hitomi's hair, visibly melting at the sight of her adorable, fluffy cheeked girlfriend. Yujin and Wonyoung, quiet for once, were softly arguing over something stupid, probably something like Nemo's favorite color. Quiet, but still arguing. Well, it was still a nice change from the regular loud banters. Chaeyeon was stealing glances at Sakura and Sakura was stealing glances at Chaeyeon. They both looked at the same time and promptly turned into living tomatoes and stared down in their laps. I rolled my eyes. They're so stupid. And then Minju and Chaewon were just chilling. Probably gossiping about Tzuyu and Sana's most recent interaction. And our lovely leader was just chilling, looking at Hyewon's phone. Hyewon was probably in the kitchen. As usual.

I turned my attention to the beautiful girl in my lap. Most people have something that means the world to them. This is my world. Yuri. I told her that once - I held her face in my hands and said, "Look, I can hold the whole universe in my hands!" She innocently replied, "But you're just holding my face." "Yeah. I am." "Oh. OH."

Learned that particular line from The Queen of the Gays herself. She was training the Princess of the Gays.

In case you're wondering, those two are Sana and Ryujin. In case it wasn't obvious enough.

Anyways, after an hour or so, everyone had fallen asleep. Eunbi was absolutely out, so I wasn't going to disturb her well deserved sleep. Annyeongz's limbs were entangled and Chaekura were sleeping on each others' shoulders. I took a few pictures of everyone being adorable. Oh yes. Leverage against Wonyoung. Maybe she'll give me back my duck plushy now.

I turned off the TV and quietly tried to unwrap Yuri from around me. She softly whined and hugged me tighter. I let out a quiet chuckle. "Yuri-ah, I'll be back in half a second. Just let me turn off the lights in the kitchen." She mumbled something along the lines of, "But you're warm and soft", but still moved so I could conserve our electricity and lower the electricity bill. When I came back, she laid down next to me and wrapped us in a blanket. I complied, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into me. I sighed. How I wish it could always be like this, all of us piling around the couch, Yuri in my arms. This is perfect.

My eyes fluttered shut, anticipating dreams of Yuri.

*

"CHOI. YENA. WHY. DO. YOU. HAVE. PICTURES. OF. ME. AND. YUJIN. CUDDLING. IN. A. CHAIR."

"Wait, you and Yujin cuddled in a chair?"

"Uh-wh-psh-YOU AND SAKURA UNNIE WERE HUGGING TOGETHER ON THE COUCH!"

"WHAT LET ME SEE THAT-"

"HITOMI THEY HAVE PICTURES OF US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUCH! OH MY GOD HII-CHAN WHY DO YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING?"

"Nako unnie, that's a little bit creepy."

"NOT WHEN SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"AW, LOOK AT EUNBI AND HYEWON HOLDING HANDS IN THAT ONE!"

"WAIT, YENA WHY THE ACTUAL HECK IS YOUR PHOTO LIBRARY FULL OF PICTURES OF YURI-"

*

so so so so SO sorry that I didn't update for, like, the last week!

I'll try to make my updating schedule better.

Anyways, as always, leave the requests anywhere down here, and thx for reading guysssssssss!