Train Ride/Tik Tok Challenge - Ahnyeongz

"We're B16 and 17."

"Cool."

The maknae couple walked down the row of the train. Wonyoung ran and hand through her hair, noticing that it stuck because of how clammy her hand was. She took a deep breath. It couldn't be too hard, right?

So many other people had done the "kissing my best friend" tiktok challenge, including essentially all of IZ*ONE. Eunbi had decided she was too old, much to Hyewon's annoyance, but Nako had kissed Hitomi for the first time and Yuri and Yena had done it. Sort of. Yena had started out with the whole, "This is my best friend", then the "I'm so nervous" crap and then she had kissed Yuri. And then she put something like, "You REALLY thought we weren't dating already?"

Yena is just so nice to her followers.

Anyways, Wonyoung was going to do it now. Kiss her best friend, that is. It was the perfect time - the whole of IZ*ONE was heading home from their tour and this was the last stop. If Yujin backed out, then Wonyoung wouldn't have to talk to her ever again. Well, not really. If it was really bad, she could just leave Starship, but she hoped it wouldn't resort to that.

"You okay?"

Wonyoung snapped her eyes back up to Yujin. Immediately regretting the blush spreading over her face, she mumbled a short, "Yeah." Yujin softly giggled and looked down, letting her black bangs fall in her face. As soon as Yujin popped in an earbud and had started looking out the window, Wonyoung stared. Yujin had her bangs and two locks of hair framing her face, as her hair was in a low, messy bun at the back of her head, the light streaks glowing from the light in the window.

She had to kiss this goddess of a person.

Wonyoung's hands were sweating. She was fidgeting. Breathing hard. This could end badly. Really badly. What if Yujin pulled away? What if Yujin pushed her away? What if Yujin was straight? What if-

Wonyoung's downward mental spiral was interrupted by Yujin's warm hand caressing her knee and her head falling on Wonyoung's shoulder. Wonyoung glanced down at Yujin's closed eyes and small smile.

"Don't stress." she mumbled.

Wonyoung smiled, knowing that Yujin had no idea what she was going to do.

"Fine."

*

Yujin was asleep. Her chest rose and fell in steady breaths as she cuddled herself into Wonyoung's side. Wonyoung softly giggled, starting to film the video. She gestured to Yujin, putting up the caption, "This is my best friend."

She spent a while finding other pictures to use and adding words. On occasion, she would giggle, or laugh, wanting to cry at the memories. The memories she would never be able to make again after their disbandment.

And then, suddenly, after lots of editing, she was ready.

Well, her camera was ready.

Mentally, she was not ready. Not ready at all.

She checked her watch. 15 minutes to arrival.

She started the video. Gently shaking Yujin's shoulder, she whispered, "Wake up." Yujin groaned and turned her head coincidentally lifting it up right up close to Wonyoung's. Yujin's sleepy eyes snapped open and a light pink sprinkled her cheeks.

Wonyoung leaned in, softly, and almost hesitantly, tilting her head.

Yujin gently pushed forward, pulling Wonyoung's face closer with the hand caressing her chin.

They broke apart. Yujin smiled and pulled Wonyoung in for another kiss.

Huh.

That went well.

*

I am SO frickin good at horrible endings

Also sorry this is so short. Must be a surprise after the other ones.

Requests my peopleeee?

Thx for reading lots of luvvvvvv