Coffee-Shop-Hair-Colory-Emotiony-Thingy - Annyeongz

Here's a huge key for ur convenience lol

RED:

Dark red - anger

Pale red - embarrassment

YELLOW:

Sunshine-y yellow - happiness

GREEN:

Dark green - disgust

Lime green - envy

Sea green - friendliness

Forest green - mischief

BLUE:

Baby blue - shyness

Navy blue - sadness

Royal blue - calmness

PURPLE:

Plum purple - pride

Lavender - fear

GREY:

Stormy grey - annoyance

Light grey - bored

BLACK:

Black - coldness/mourning

PINK:

Cerise pink - love

Pale pink - embarrassment

WHITE:

White - shock

*

Yujin and the coffee shop had a love/hate relationship. Sometimes it was so nice to tie her apron and put on some music, sweeping the seemingly endlessly dusty floors, but unwinding all the same. And then, sometimes, the only thing she wanted to do was go back to sleep instead of waking up early to bike to a shop and answer dumb people's orders all day long. Today was more of the latter.

Her frustration showed in grey and black streaks in her matted, disheveled hair. Hair that was dark, dark blue.

Another thing that was bothering her this fine morning and had annoyed her for years - her hair hadn't switched back from navy to her natural hair color for a long, long time. It had been that way for as long as she remembered and it was annoying to have to constantly tell people "Yes, it's always looked like this. No, I have no idea why." That's why she decided to work at the coffee shop - Honda Hitomi, the owner, didn't give a frick about her hair.

Yujin sighed as she walked past her mirror, but as soon as she looked at herself, she found herself unable to tear her eyes away. She pursed her lips. Her hair was knotted at the back and it draped rather plainly around her shoulders. The material of her tee shirt was nearly the same of her shorts, soft, cotton, and wrinkled. A sweatshirt sagged and draped over her slender, bony figure.

Her reflection was not something she took time looking at for too long.

Quickly pulling off her shorts and shirt, she replaced them with a good old pair of jeans and a white, short-sleeved, button up shirt with a collar which she tucked into her jeans. Throwing her dark black hoodie back on, Yujin slipped on a pair of Vans high tops and ran outside.

Almost instantly, she started shivering. The crisp, fresh air nipped and pushed her around from all sides. Pulling up her hood, Yujin hopped on her bike and started pedaling. She made sure to wave to all the people she knew, even though her hair was now laced with strands of red.