Soft Hair? - Ahnyeongz

This is gonna be really bad bc it's, like, from a writing prompt and it reaaaaaally has no defined story line. Argh my life sucksssss.

*

Wonyoung stared out the window, lost in thought. It was just at the end of sunset. It was slowly getting darker and darker as the sun dramatically sank into the mountains flashing soft pinks and yellows. The sun did have a flair for dramatics.

She was so focused, or rather so unfocused, she didn't hear Yujin sneak up behind her. Her breath snagged as Yujin wrapped her long, warm arms around her waist. Yujin, being slightly shorter than Wonyoung, nestled her head into Wonyoung's shoulder. Wonyoung softly hugged Yujin's arms back, breathing in the scent of her freshly showered girlfriend. They lived in the SAME HOUSE, with the SAME BATHROOM, yet Yujin always smelled like lavender and nice things when she came out of the bathroom when Wonyoung would just smell genuinely not abnormal.

It was unfair.

"What are we watching today?" Yujin rasped in her gorgeous, low voice, unintentionally making Wonyoung's face warm.

"I don't know. Haven't we watched everything on Netflix?"

Yujin chuckled. "You and I have a knack for watching too much TV."

"I know."

"Well, I guess we could resort to..." Yujin wrinkled her nose. "Rewatching things."

"What a tragedy."

"You'll get over it."

They both giggled, walking over to the couch. After picking a movie the two had watched probably more than 50 million times, Wonyoung went to turn off the lights and then came to cuddle with Yujin.

After a while of watching, Wonyoung turned to look at her girlfriend, who was totally absorbed. Don't get me wrong, Wonyoung didn't have anything against the movie, but Yujin was so much more entertaining to watch. Yujin could either give none of her attention or all of it - she would either not listen whatsoever or she would be completely into it. She laughed out loud at funny parts in the movie, almost cried in others, and would be visibly mad at any threat to her ships.

Wonyoung could watch her all day.

Dwelling on that thought, Wonyoung took her arm, which was lazily draped around Yujin's shoulders, and softly worked her hand into one side of Yujin's hair, taking out the knots. And when she was finished, she literally gasped.

"What is it?"

Wonyoung felt her face getting warm. "Y-your hair is really soft after you wash it."

Yujin laughed and turned back to the movie, subtly-not-subtly turning her head more so Wonyoung could touch her damp curls. And Wonyoung did. She twirled the locks around her fingers, ran her whole hand through Yujin's hair, and essentially did everything she could with it. And before she knew it, the movie was over.

Yujin twisted her head to the side and gave a little giggle at Wonyoung's awed face. And suddenly she gracefully pressed her lips gently, delicately, against her girlfriends. Wonyoung squeaked a little, but complied.

Yujin pulled away and grinned.

Wonyoung's mouth was still slightly parted.

"What. Do. You. Do. To. Your. Hair?"

"Won, I literally just took a shower."

"Bu-uh-a-eh-b-I-it's so soft!"

Yujin threw her head back and laughed. Wonyoung was astounded - how could a single person have such great hair AND be the prettiest person in existence?

Yujin laid her head in Wonyoung's lap, still giggling.

Wonyoung delicately grabbed a curl of hair. Yujin raised her eyebrow.

"Vicky, chill out a little. It's literally just my hair."

"But it's SOFT!"

"Don't you think this is a bit of an overreaction?"

"NO! Your hair is INSANELY soft! And I have permission to touch it and stuff because I'm your lovely girlfriend."

"The 'lovely' part sounds debatable."

"Is it though?"

"... maybe it's not, but doesn't change the fact that your hands are still in my hair."

"Hey! I told you! It's soft and pretty and not as knotted as it usually is-"

"Are you complimenting me or insulting me?"

"Both! Anyways I was saying, it's, like, really REALLY soft and it's really nice when you brush it because it's like actually nice for once and just..."

*

...save me

Requests?

Thx for readingggggggggg