Werefox AU ft. a li'l bit of Hyunin - Mintomi

To cheeky-ssam - 

I

am

so

sorry

IM SO SORRY GUYS I TOOK AGES AND THEN I GIVE YOU THIS... thing. I don't even know anymore BUT IM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm also kind of worried it isn't completely on point for the prompt u sent me so overall I just feel rlly bad about this :( I hope it's not too terrible. 

I genuinely feel so bad, like actually bro, I sincerely hope you have requests out to better writers than me, or at least writers that have an actual update schedule.

I beg for your forgiveness @cheeky-ssam. Please forgive me for literally falling of the face off the earth and then showing up with this.

Also, guys, if you need anything spicy, saucy or just really mintomi, feel free to check out cheeky-ssam's account. Dude, reading those mintomi oneshots has lowkey (highkey) forced me to ship it because asdlkfjlsakdfjlsdfjk IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE WHEN ITS WRITTEN WELL LIKE THATTTTTTTTTT-

*

"Ain't never seen two pretty best friends." A common phrase.

But don't you worry - Minju and Hitomi weren't friends. In fact, they were on opposite sides of the appreciation spectrum: Minju was absolutely bewitched by Hitomi while Hitomi hated Minju's guts, her heart and soul, her every cell, the very last atom that made up the tip of her pinky finger.

Okay, maybe not that harshly. 

But that's how Hitomi thought she hated Minju (she didn't).

Of course, they were very pretty though. Hitomi was a relatable kind of beauty - soft, sweet, and somehow pulling off regular, "I just got out of bed", tee-shirt-hoodie-sweatpants kind of outfits. Her hair was the only thing that made her style somewhat unique, being an interesting sort of purple that was streaked with whites and lighter tones.

Minju was something more of an ethereal kind of beauty. Her lush, glossy hair seemed to glint silver in the light, but other than that, it was a pitch black that tapered off at her mid-back. It was a kind of insult to her clean, perfect appearance as it could never be tamed (trust me, all of the theater kids tried). Her hairline had a little peak at her forehead, making her face a heart.

Yes, her hair was something of a sensation.

Was Hitomi and Minju's relationship something of a sensation? Depends on what you consider a sensation.

The Incident of Hot Pink Hair Dye wasn't something that people considered a "sensation", but it was memorable. 

And for some reason after this, Minju was still absolutely infatuated.

"Hii, don't ignore meeee," Minju whined, scampering after Hitomi as she tried to make her way to history in peace. Obviously, it wasn't going well. 

"Minju, I swear to god, can you please-"

"-keep being a beautiful, gorgeous, lovable friend? Of course!"

Hitomi sighed, thoroughly fed up for the day. 'Friend'? The audacity!

Speeding up her pace, she practically sprinted to Ms. Kwon's classroom. Waving a quick hello, she trudged to the very back corner of the classroom before dumping her bag next to her chair and pulling the hair tie on her wrist, annoyed.