Period - Kwonchaeng

Hello my lovely human beings! @EyesonmePAYATTENTION I hope this is satisfactory :)

Chaeyeon groaned quietly, shifting her position again. Cramps sucked. She could feel a pout spreading across her lips already.

"Chaeyeon?"

Chaeyeon immediately sat up straight, recognizing the voice. "H-hi Eunbi-unnie."

"You don't have to be flustered, Chaeyeon. We're dating."

Naturally, Chaeyeon got more flustered. "I, er, sorry."

Eunbi giggled. "Don't apologize."

"Oh, sorry-"

Eunbi shook her head and smiled. Chaeyeon did too, sheepishly.

For a minute, Eunbi had taken away Chaeyeon's pain, but a pang in Chaeyeon's stomach reminded her of her cramps. She doubled over.

"Chaeyeon! Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need anything?"

Eunbi ran over, gently grabbing Chaeyeon's chin with her soft hand. Chaeyeon blushed.

"Is it cramps?"

Chaeyeon got even redder and nodded her head.

"Oh no, sweetie, hang on."

Eunbi rushed downstairs. Chaeyeon just sat there, blushing like mad with her stomach sending strikes and waves of pain through her body. She groaned.

Eunbi's loud steps came back up the stairs as she burst into the living room. Carrying something in her hand, she gently pushed Chaeyeon's shoulder's back on the couch. She put a bag of heated barely on Chaeyeon's stomach and Chaeyeon sighed in relief as some of the pain went away. Eunbi rushed around the living room and produced two soft, fluffy blankets which she wrapped around Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Opening her eyes she gave a small smile to Eunbi, showing her thanks.

Eunbi pecked her forehead. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay."

As soon as Eunbi left, Chaeyeon's eyelids started to get heavy. Head resting on her shoulder, Chaeyeon drifted into a slumber.

*

When Chaeyeon woke up again, she felt sick. The barely had cooled off and now she just felt feverish. Shivering, she turned on her side and tried to fall asleep again.

No luck.

Pouting, she sat back up and pulled out her phone. She watched some YouTube for a bit, before hearing the click of the door opening.

"Chaeyeon?"

"Eunbi!" Chaeyeon's voice was coated in so much happiness that she sounded like a child. She held out her arms. Eunbi gave her a quick hug before starting to take stuff out of a bag.

"I'm putting these in the bathroom." Eunbi took out a few boxes of pads and tampons.

"And to cheer you up..." the corners of Eunbi's lips pulled upward. "Here."

Chaeyeon giggled as Eunbi handed her a box of chocolates. "Thank you Eunbi unnie!"

Eunbi smiled. "I'm just going to put these away, I'll be right back."

Placing a chocolate in her mouth, Chaeyeon closed her eyes and smiled. This wasn't the worst day ever.

When Eunbi came back, only half of the chocolates were left.

"Aw, you didn't leave any for me?"

Mouth stuffed full of chocolates, Chaeyeon mumbled, "Sorry."

Eunbi chuckled and turned on the TV, pulling the blanket over her own legs as well. Hesitantly, Chaeyeon rested her head on Eunbi's shoulder. When Eunbi wrapped her arm around Chaeyeon's waist, Chaeyeon moved herself closer and put her head on Eunbi's lap.

Eunbi carding through her hair was the last thing she felt before falling into a well-deserved sleep.

*

Sorry guys just realized how short this is XD 

Thx for reading, luv u all, and I am still taking requests :))))))))))))))))))))

Currently writing:

- OT12 fluff

- Some weird kingdom AU but I haven't picked the ship yet lol