"Everyone's trying to set us up but we've been dating for years" - 2kimz

Apologies in advance. Lots of POV switches (I didn't label them heheh) and I myself got a little confused at times, so best of luck my bros!

*

Sakura and Yujin were the first to notice Minju's crush on Chaewon. Yena and Yuri were the first to notice Chaewon's crush on Minju. Sakura and Yujin tried to send them on dates together while Yena and Yuri constantly teased them, making comments about lovey-dovey things. Hyewon was the first to notice that the two were already dating.

*

Minju found her eyes wandering to Chaewon, as they always did during boring classes. calculus was on the second floor and Chaewon sat by the window. The light of the sun through the trees shine through her hair, which was tied in a messy bun. A few rogue strands had escaped. Cute.

Minju almost wanted to walk all the way to the opposite side of the classroom to brush the stray curls behind the smaller girl's ear.

"Ms. Kim, would what is the value of 'x' in this problem?"

Minju sat up with a jerk, desperately trying to figure it out until Chaewon called out a few seconds later, "It's 4.625."

"Ms. Kim, I actually called on- oh. Sorry. I should have clarified. Minju, you can answer the next question."

Minju sent Chaewon a grateful look and Chaewon shot back a wink.

"Alright, so Chaewon, please explain how you got 4.625..."

When the bell rang, Minju hastily packed up her things, ran over to Chaewon, dropped a note on her desk, and then hurried over to Yujin.

"You're sure you won't tell me?"

"Nope."

"Not even for your favorite little sister?"

"I'm an only child and Wonyoung is my favorite."

Yujin scoffed. "Rude, and those were all lies."

"Still trying to get it out of her?" Sakura walked up to the two girls with five bags most likely full of journals and textbooks and last week's lunch.

Minju rolled her eyes. "You're not getting it out of me. I like one person and there are thousands of people for you guys to guess."

Sakura smiled smugly. "Good thing I was watching you in math, then."

Minju raised on of her eyebrows.

"I saw the way you were staring at Chaewon, and I already have a ship name."

Yujin's eyes widened, like she'd just had the biggest revelation of all revelations. "Oh my god that makes so much sense! Everything is falling into place! I can see it!"

While Sakura ranted about '2kim' and Yujin gasped and added on, Minju bit on two of her fingers to keep in the laugh. How was she supposed to act surprised? Pulling herself together, Minju mustered up a blush and tried not to remember her and Chaewon's upcoming anniversary next week, in five days. Their four year anniversary.

This was going to make one hell of a funny story to tell Chaewon later.

*

"Ew, you guys are disgusting. I'm getting diabetes. Blech, I need some salt. Where are my salty bitches? Y'all are too sweet."

Chaewon was sitting with Yena and Yuri, who were kissing and holding hands under the table, even though Yena's arm was already draped over Yuri's shoulders.