Domestic-ish Fluff - Wonnako

Nako heard Wonyoung before she even opened the door. Wonyoung had a knack for knocking anything and everything in her path onto the floor. She chuckled just as Wonyoung flung open the door and practically threw herself at Nako.

Nako gladly complied and squeezed Wonyoung right back. She took a long breath in, taking in the smell of her girlfriend. She didn't know what it was, but Wonyoung always smelled nice. It wasn't floral or herbal, she just smelled... nice. Not like nothing but not like something she could place.

Wonyoung separated from Nako and while flashing her a huge happy smile, she grabbed Nako's hand and pulled her into the dorm.

"Wonyoung, I saw you five hours ago."

"But it was in history and history doesn't count!"

"Everyone knows you love history Wonyoung."

Wonyoung scoffed. "I do not by any means enjoy an entitled adult drawling on and on about how King George irritated the Americans."

Nako playfully slapped Wonyoung's arm. Wonyoung gasped, and while holding her arm, dramatically stated, "You wound me!"

"Aw, I'm sure you'll get over it."

Wonyoung rolled her eyes. "Should we go on a walk? It's dark and nice."

"Sure."

Wonyoung ran upstairs to change and Nako just sat. Thinking. How lucky she was to have Wonyoung. How lucky she was to have a girlfriend at all. Wonyoung was such an angel. She remembered one time when she and Wonyoung spent three hours picking up trash on the beaches. No motive. Just wanting the beach to be clean. Wonyoung was just like that - kind, smiley, willing to help out the world, not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous-

"Okay! I'm back!"

Nako smiled, although she wasn't exactly sure why. "How cold do you think it's gonna be?"

"Cold."

"Thanks for the specifics, Einstein." Wonyoung rolled her eyes, smile gracing her lips.

And then, for some reason, Nako's face felt a little warmer. "Um, c-can I borrow one of your s-sweatshirts? They all smell like y-you..." Nako groaned and hid her face in her shirt. Wonyoung subconsciously let the corners of her mouth pull up a little. Nako was so cute when she was shy.

"Sure Nako unnie. Give me a minute - I'll go get one."

When Wonyoung came back, Nako gladly slipped into the warm, fluffy jacket. She was drowning in fabric, as the sweatshirt came down a little past her knees, but she was engulfed in the smell of her girlfriend.

Wonyoung giggled. "You're adorable."

Nako scowled. "I am not adorable. I am the the master of swag, girl crush legend-"

Wonyoung moved forward to cup Nako's face in her hands and slowly watched Nako get as red as a strawberry. "You are the cutest being in existence."

Nako turned 50 million shades of red and shrunk into the huge hoodie. Wonyoung laughed and pecked her forehead.

"Let's go. The stars aren't going to get any brighter."

Grabbing Nako's hand, Wonyoung pushed open the door and ran outside, leaving Nako only a few seconds to attempt to catch up. 

"WAIT YOU GIANT TODDLER! I'M TOO SHORT FOR THIS!" Wonyoung only cackled evilly from up ahead. Nako slapped her forehead inwardly, but she wasn't going to deny that it was a really nice night. The crisp air surrounded her, flying through her hair and her sweatshirt. Breathing it in was like taking a breath for the first time, deep and refreshing. And of course, Wonyoung was gorgeous, waiting at the other side of the field. She was clearly out of breath, cheeks a vivid crimson, unruly, windswept hair framing her face. She was the human embodiment of pureness and angelicness and all of these things that made Nako's heart beat a little faster than usual.

Nako sprinted the rest of the way to Wonyoung, eventually crashing right into her and knocking her over into the soft grass. Wonyoung laughed through her groan. Nako smiled a wicked smile. They just sat there, Nako on top of Wonyoung, Wonyoung's long, thin arms around Nako's waist.

Suddenly Wonyoung gasped.

Nako cocked her head in confusion. 

"What is it?"

"Look up."

Nako rolled over to lay down next to Wonyoung and in turn, felt her own breath be taken away. 

The stars glistened in the midnight sky. The rich, velvet blue surrounding the twinkles of light made the little things look almost a plain, opaque white. But staring for a long time made the stars shine a brilliant, tinkling opalescent-ish kind of color. 

It was beautiful.

And out of nowhere, Wonyoung blurted out, "I love you."

Nako grinned. "I love you too."

*

Hello. This is my apology letter.

First and foremost, no I am not ending the book because that would be mean. No way. 

Secondly, @RandomSher, I sincerely hope that was satisfactory :)

Thirdly, I'm gonna be in a place with no WiFi for about a week. So... it's gonna be pretty miserable, not being able to see you people, but because there's no Wifi, that might distract me from doing other things on the internet so maybe I'll write more.

Maayyybe.

I look forward to seeing y'all in a week! Luv u, thx for reading, and... ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵗᶦˡ ᵗᵃᵏᶦⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗˢ <3

Currently writing:

- Stupid freakin spy AU that I still haven't gotten very far on (hiinak)

- Vampire AU, which is nearly done (kangbi ft Chaekura)

- Werewolf AU (2kimz)

- Android AU (hyekkura)

Luv u all, and see you after spring break :D