Chapter 26 / Levi Pov

1 year later

"Ackerman your on stage 2, now fucking move." Nate came up behind me grabbing ahold of one of the strings on my garter belt pulling it back and allowing it snap back onto my bare ass.

I was in my normal work attire, it consisted of a black lace bra, high waisted black panties and a garter belt, Coming down to attach to my fish nets. I got used to wearing the platform heels after a few months.

"Okay sir, I'll be right there." You give a playful smile to Nate trying not to provoke him any further. Nate had a particular way he liked to address attitude. If it wasn't a brutal beating by him and the other men then it was him forcing himself on you, sometimes both.

Nate quickly spun on his heel and turned to exit through the door to the main tavern floor which consisted of a bar a few tables and two stages with poles on them. The tavern was ran more like a brothel. To keep matters private Nate would only offer our services to the higher payers. Ultimately that consisted of being held down and used in whatever means the client wanted in a back room. Even if those means were ...... painful. Anything for a coin.

Throwing your head back gulping down shot after shot that you needed to be able to perform naked for these disgusting old men you slam your locker shut and make your way to the floor.

Ever since you were captured your entire existence was purely there for the pleasure of others. After that unforgettable day you waited for Levi to come rescue you from the abuse and rape. But after days turned into months and months turned into a year, you gave up any hope of ever returning above ground.

The underground was a brutal and dangerous place to live. Numerous times you had been beaten to a bloody pulp and left In alleyways to bleed out after being robbed from work.

Nate took a particular liking to Mr. Ackermans wife as he so kindly liked to put it. His kind matters consisted of being brutally raped which no other performer encountered but myself. He said it was something about "wanting to see how much a Ackerman was able to actually take before he could snap me in half." Numerous times I required medical treatment for tears and deep lacerations.

It was really beginning to feel like I may never see Kaneki or Levi again.

The likelihood of Levi coming for me was slim to none and I learned to accept that no matter how much pain it brought.

..........................
Levi POV

"The target should be hanging around one of the local taverns or bars. We must continue to be discreet Levi, you could very well be recognized by locals. We do not want to compromise the Scouts position. Both Garrison and Military Police have failed to bring in the suspect." Erwin mumbles quietly enough for just my ears to hear.

"These people wouldn't dare, besides Nate Foyer is considered the dog shit of the underground. We've only met once and unfortunately for him it didn't end pleasantly I doubt he'd even be able to identify me it happened so fast." Scoffing back at Erwin.

We continued down the dark ally ways of the underground earning a few stares here and there.

The scouts hardly ever showed their face beneath ground, so this was rare.

"He owns a few brothles and taverns that do a little extra on the side. I presume checking those out will ultimately bring us closer of capturing him." I say sternly.