Chapter 53

I awoke in a dimly lit room. The warmth of another smaller figure was wrapped tightly around me.
My eye bat a few times more before I'm able to make out my surroundings. I was I big bed wrapped in clean white sheet.

Bringing my eyes downwards I can see a small child that didn't look much older then 5 or 6. His dark black undercut hung over his eyes making it near impossible to make out his features. He was asleep but had a firm grip on the over sized shirt I was sleeping in. A fistful in each hand. This must have been Kaneki. Our son.

He was absolutely beautiful. Levis words didn't do this boy justice. He was his fathers spitting image. Levi did his best to remind me of our sons features but nothing he said could bring justice to just how unique he truly was.

Peeling myself gently from his embrace I quickly pull myself upwards. Pulling the blankets from my legs exposing them.

Thinking back I try to remember the events from last night.

I remember clinging desperately to Levis collar. Gripping it so tightly my knuckles went white. Sobbing into his neck. Pleading with him to somehow make this work with me. But every time I was met "I just don't see how" and if not that it was the utter silence. Truthfully I wasn't sure which one was worse.

His grip never left me though. Almost as if he was just as desperately clinging to whatever was left salvageable of us.

I must have passed out after my pathetic weeping. Knowing he was the one to carry me to his bed with Kaneki and changing me into something I'd be more comfortable in I wrap my arms tightly around myself.

Standing up I quickly locate my clothes folded up nicely on a chair next to the door with my boots placed nicely beside them.

Tucking my shirt into my jeans I feel the sudden urge to throw up.

"Damn you pregnancy hormones." I mutter to myself before quickly bringing my hand up to cup over my mouth as I quickly swing the door to Levis chambers open.

Racing into Levis office I get a short glimpse of Levi as he was peacefully asleep in his chair. One leg over the other with his fingers intertwined with one another resting gently over his stomach.

I wish the circumstances were different so I could take in his peaceful state a little longer then I was given before the sound of my boots connecting with the wooden floor jolted him quickly out of his sleep.

His eyes shot open landing on my figure as I fumbled to open the door to his main study.

Not wanting to throw up in his bathroom or run the risk of waking either of them up I was in dire need to escape from his office.

I could feel my eyes beginning to water as my gag reflex begging to kick in. It was coming . And it was coming fast.

My fingers became clammy as I felt the vomit coming up. Still fumbling with his lock.

"Y/N." Levi's raspy morning voice filled the room. He was still waking up still not completely aware of the situation.

Turing around to meet his half lided very confused eyes. I watch them shoot open almost in horror as my condition registers within him.

He's on his feet in a second crossing the room in my direction in a light jog.

"Oh shit Y/N I'm so sorry my love just ho.."but it was already to late.

Vomit spewed out from my hand as i hunched forward trying to hold it back.

"Fuck!" I could hear Levi scoff as my knees buckled beneath me. Dropping to my knees I apologetically look up at Levi with tears forming in my eyes.