Chapter 61

The night was long and cold. Levi never did end up coming back to our room that night.

The remainder of the night was spent tossing and turning in our cold sheets awaiting his touch that would never come.

Practice was cut short that day due to the fundraiser. I still couldn't manage to locate Levi. He was truly avoiding me.

To be mad is one thing but to completely disappear was another.

Kaneki was left with Anna and Jason who had opted to stay back while me and the others went. Something about Anna not feeling her best and Jason wanting to tend to her. I allowed it as long as they took over watching Kaneki until I returned.

They both happily obliged. Honestly I think they were just looking for any excuse to find some alone time. Unless your married, there isn't much time in the Scouts to make time for..... personal affairs. You kinda just have to fit it in where you can. And I was all to familiar with that, I mean Kanekis was forever a reminder of the passion filled night me and his father shared so long ago, in the process creating him.

Bringing both of my hands down the front of my dress. It was truly beautiful, my absolute favorite. One of the only things I was gifted in that hell hole.

One of my regulars had a fetish for undressing a noble lady, one that dressed elegantly in particular. And who better to fulfill that fantasy the their top seller?

My fingertips glided down the slick fabrics of the dress. It was flat black. Spaghetti straps that came down to a deep V in the front, showing more then enough cleavage but covering enough to still be acceptable. The bottom of the dress slightly dragged on the floor. Turning to the side the slit of the dress falls open revealing my upper thigh. The dress was truly beautiful.

Smiling at myself I bring my blush pink lip stick up to my lips. They instantly look plumper. I hardly ever wore any make up. Partially because of how hard it was to come by. But working in the tavern, it was a requirement. So before I left I snagged a couple of things.

Coating my lashes with dark mascara I pull back to get a better look at my face. Still sensing something was missing I bring both hands up into my hair.

Parting it into a half pony tale I put the top part into a messy bun pulling a few strands out around my face. Wrapping them around my fingers in attempt to give them some sort of body wave I pull the bottom half of my hair forward to complete to finish look.

I looked beautiful. I felt like it to. I honestly hadn't felt quite this beautiful since before my attack...I just wish Levi was here for me to share it with. His opinion was the only one i truly cared for. I just wanted to please him.

Slipping on some black slips I take a deep breath before heading out into the hallway.

I can see cadets breaking their necks as they all gawk in my direction as I make my way down the halls to the wagons.

"My god Y/N." I hear Michaelson's gulp down the spit that had settled in his mouth, looking up to see his jaw hung open. He quickly tries to compose himself as he pushes himself off the wall extending his arm out for me to hook mine through.

He was wearing a black tightly fitted suit. With the top two buttons of his shirt undone. We matched, good. I can feel his hot breath cascade down my ear as he leans in to whisper as we continue our way to the wagons.

"Y/N I... I don't... you look... you.." he was stumbling over his words, beat red in the face. But was cut off before he could find them.

"Alluring... isn't she cadet? That's why I married her. That along with much......much more." Levis fingers wrap around my arm that was lightly resting in Michaelson's.