Chapter 139/ Levi POV/ Y/N POV/ ??????/

Authors note: Hey whores and slores, sorry it took me awhile to update I wanted to make it extra long, extra emotional. This chapter was hard for me to write. On a happier note, I heard my story made it to Tik tok. Apparently a few think it's quite filthy 😂😂 I love that though, continue to share and recommend away to your heart desire, I don't mind. In other news.... VIOLENCE, I'll hopefully reopen back up before the end of July? Still something you guys want or let it die? I'm also wanting to do a modern story, maybe a mob boss/lovers to enemies? Maybe a old western with outlaws? Who knows I have a lot of ideas. 😏🤔

And.......Chapter 139 will be the last chapter to In Another Life so read it and weep. Check the bottom section for authors notes, we can talk there.

..........................................................................

Levi POV

She seemed distracted, even I could tell. Watching her in the mirror as I finished shaving.

She had her book and wine on hand. I had other ideas though.

I brought the damp rag up to wipe away the extra shaving cream. Making eyes at her through the mirror. She was sipping at her wine, nose buried in the book.

That book, she couldn't manage to put it down, every time I got close she'd slam it shut. Just what was it about?

I crossed the room, pushing Y/N's legs apart as I crawled between them. Pulling the book from her hands for my eyes to meet as I placed her wine to the side.

"Levi don-

My eyes bulged as I read the very kinky yet graphic line.

Cum dripping from both of my stretched holes, fingers digging deep into hi-

"Hey!" Y/N ripped the book from my hands, face blushed deep red.

"Didn't take you for a smut reader Y/N." A sadistic grin tugged at my lips as I looked down at her chuckling.

"Im... im not, im just... one of the girls at the studio recommend." She was stuttering, having a hard time answering. She always got like this when she was embarrassed, it was cute.

"Just what?" I leaned in further to pick up where I left off. Eyes skimming the page.

"Shut up, I don't have to explain shit to you!" She huffed out loud, clearly embarrassed, confirming my earlier suspicion.

My hand snagged the book back, holding it open with one hand.

Stuffing both of my holes, I could feel his seed leaking from me.

I read the line out loud for the two of us, watching her out of the corner of my eye turn red. My eyebrow tugged upwards at the sound of the words.

I could feel her legs shuffle beside me trying to get comfortable, she was such a liar. I knew the book was turning her on, probably even more with me reading it to her. She should just own it.

I smiled placing the book down off to the side.

"Well... let's just see who does it better...making both of your holes drip....me?" I dropped down connecting our lips before pulling back to look for a name in the book.

"Or errrrr, Spike here." My eyes rolled into the back of my head. As my face cringed.

How original, clearly the author tried.

Y/N blushed as I now dropped the book on the ground beside us.

My lips taunting the shell of her ear as I breathed in her scent, that all to familiar rose.