Chapter 86

Authors note: I just have so much saved fan art on my phone I guess I'll start uploading my favorites😂 so enjoy my horny Levi collection. The artist is mentioned in the photo! Also here's some passionate smut for all of us that need some sort of reassurance after AOT ending, it's a long one so strap in! 😂😩🥺
...........................................................

A few weeks later

He was standing in front of the window in his office. Rize wrapped tightly into both of his arms as he gently patted her back. The moonlight was bright enough for me to see the left side of Levis face as he leaned himself against the windowsill, staring out into the cold night. The way his jaw clenched as he fought with his inner thoughts. His neatly groomed hair, the few stands that he was able to tuck behind his ear, he was beautiful. Everything about him. Was it weird for a man to be beautiful?

I had no other words to describe him, I simply didn't know how. Levi was my twin flame. I felt like I had been searching for him for lifetimes. Him always coming within my graps but somehow always falling short. It felt unreal, it had to be some dream. Some sick and twisted dream, where I wake up and he's no longer here.

"How long do you plan on staring at us?" Levi's quite voice pulls me from my inner thoughts, I had almost forgotten I was spying on them. It was late now, it couldn't have been past 2 in the morning.

Levi always stayed up late with her, so this was normal. But something about him had been off, he hadn't... he hadn't touched me or even come close to it since he had gotten back from "seeing" David, he never did tell me what happened.

It.. it honestly made he feel insecure within myself. Was it something I did, or say? I had been good about keeping the baby weight off, hitting the gym a week after Rize arrival, I was eager to get my body back. Was I not... doing it for him anymore? Was he not attracted to me. Was I not pretty enough for him anymore?

"Come here." Levi said over his shoulder without looking back at me. Keeping his eyes pinned on the night sky, he was carefully rubbing Rize back as she slept peacefully against his chest.

Bringing my hands down to the Levis shirt I was wearing to sleep, I pull at the seams in attempt to cover myself up more.

I slowly walk to his side, leaving a good distance between us. He had been so distant that I didn't want to push him further away by forcing him into affection. I wanted him to come to me on his own, to want me. But that seemed more and more unlikely by the day.

"You should be resting Y/N, what's wrong? Are you not tired?" He gently rests his chin on Rize head as his eyes met mine. There was only a handful of times I could see the true definition in his and our children's eyes, and this was one of those.

The moonlight lit up his eyes without giving a glare. I could see the different hues of grey and steel. The way they almost crystallized towards the center, the Ackerman bloodline was.... magnificent.

"Y/N are you okay? Your not answering my question, why are you awake?" Grabbing my wrist to pull me in. Unknowingly I flinch at his touch as I gasp out loud.

"I'm sorry." Grabbing my wrist from where he had touched it, hanging my head. I was on the verge of tears, and for what? Why was I crying, this was ridiculous. I was acting ridiculous.

"Sorry? What do you have to apologize for? Why are you flinching at my touch, you've never done that before. Y/N wha-" Levi fingers were on my chin tugging my face up to look at his, I was already crying.