Chapter 82 Levi POV

Authors note: This chapter is entirely for Levi. I wanted to give everyone a look on what's going on in his mind and where he's at. There's a time skip too so look out for it! I labeled it! Enjoy!
.......................................................................
Levi POV

I was still in a pretty heavy sleep but the sounds of faint groans coming from somewhere unknown was pulling me more and more towards my conscious body.

"... no...big teeth... don't..." Waking up fully now I slowly roll over to face Y\N's sleeping body to see if the source of the noise was coming from her, I was still pretty out of it.

She appeared to be just fine. Both of her small hands were resting on her stomach as she slept on her back, she was to far along now to sleep on her sides really. 

Seeing her resting face brought me comfort. Just knowing she was peacefully asleep and safe was all I could ask for.

Bringing my hand forward rest on top of hers I hold onto her and our child as my eyes flutter shut again. Sleep was consuming me.

"Mmmmm daddd!" The sound of Kaneki's panicked scream sends mine and Y/N's eyes shooting wide open.

"No..no ...no" was all either one of us were able to make out before Kaneki's blood curdling screams filled the tool as he trashed violently in bed. Throwing blows up into the air and kicking like his life depended on it.

"Levi it's... he's having one of those night terrors I told you about so long ago... you... I have to wak-"

Y/N was now pushing herself up from her pillow to get out of the bed.

Pushing her shoulders back down into it I give her a reassuring smile.

"He is my son to you know. I can take care of him just fine." Pulling the sheets from my waist, the cold air of the night hits my chest. I was only in boxers.

Y/N had been getting the chills at night. I grew tired of hearing her ask the same question. To have me take my shirt and sweats off so she could cuddle up and use my body heat, so I just started to sleep like this.

Making my way over to Kaneki's flailing body I rub my eyes with the palm of my hand.

Dropping down onto a knee I begin to reach out to rest a hand on his shoulder. But Kaneki's fist comes flying out at my face. My hand quickly closes around his tiny fist holding it in place inches before it could make contact.

"You can't wake him like that. Whatever he's dreaming about has him in fight or flight mode. You have to restrain him. And quick before the whole base hears his screams." Looking back over my shoulder at Y/N in bed. She looked beautiful, hair messy and eyes puffy from the lack of sleep. God I love that woman, the things she makes me feel.

Standing up I lean over Kaneki's body as he continues to scream and kick at me.

"Kaneki." Pinning both of his hands to the mattress above his head I drive my knee into his legs, restraining him further.

He only continued to scream beneath me.

"Levi hurr-" I could hear Y/N growing more and more anxious behind me.

"Kaneki!!!! Son wake up!" My eyes shot wide open as I screamed into his face. His eyes opened locking with mine.

His body started to trash around again, as he hadn't yet realized he was now back in the real world. He somehow manages to shove my knee off of him. Almost causing me to lose my grip on him and tumble backwards. Y/N must have been right about those books in Marley, he was truly strong.