Chapter 59

Authors Note: Hey! Hi! Hello! Sorry I've been MIA for a second I was honestly having the worst case of writers block. Also sorry for the tease update lat week. I was re-reading the last chapter and it was driving me CRAZY with all the spelling errors I couldn't help myself but to go in a s fix some. Anyways expect more updates this week 🤍

......................................................................

Was this a joke? They can't honestly believe I can't hear them in the other room.

"Ha, grown men my ass." Bringing the warm wash cloth up and over my shoulders and then down in between my breast.

After how the last expedition went a hot bath was starting to sound better and better the closer we got to base.

I still had every intention on addressing both of them about their behavior, but lately it's becoming harder and harder to keep my hands off of Levi. And from what I can tell the feeling was mutual. I honestly don't know what has gotten into either of us. It's been non stop.

Relaxing further back into the tub I allow my face to become fully emerged underneath the water. Completely drowning out the sounds that were becoming more and more muffled from the other room.

Hoping whatever they are discussing was coming to a end I'm pleasantly surprised when I hear the sound of the door handle clicking shut as it echoes throughout the water as I remain fully emerged below the surface.

Felling both of Levis long finger snake behind my ears he pulls me up to the surface, a small grin was forming on my face. But it's quickly stopped by his lips crashing into mine.

My eyes flutter open as the water droplets proceed to run down my face. Feeling one of his hands fall from my face it trails down to one of my breasts. Squeezing gently Levi pulls his lips from mine.

Just in time for me to lock eyes with his as he slowly ran his tongue down my collar bone to the breast he still had firm in his hold.

Stopping momentarily to tease the nipple with his tongue. I watch my nipple harden, quickly as his mouth locks down onto it. Pulling a deep moan from the back of my throat. I can't help but to roll my head back, but I'm stopped by Levis grip as his fingers dug into my cheeks.

Pulling my head back so my face was now level with his. He slowly releases my nipple allowing me to watch it graze against his teeth as he let it go.

"Can I join you Y/N?" His eyes were full of desire. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest.

All of the buttons to his shirt had been opened as it hung loosely around his chest. He had already removed his boots and was now crouched down with just his jeans on.

"Is that something you'd enjoy Y/N?" Dropping both hands from me, they quickly find the back of my thighs tugging up and out of the tub. Soaking Levi in process.

Taken back by his boldness I wrap myself tightly around his waist afraid that I might slip from his grasp.

His teeth nibble at my ear lobe as he brings up a arm to my back pulling me closer into his chest.

"Lev..."

"Tell me Y/N... what do you think of when your alone? Just how much of a mess do you make when you think of me?" Setting me down onto the sink, Levi hand grabs underneath both knees pushing them up into my chest.

"Hold them here, and don't move." He replaced his hands with mine so I was now fully exposed to him.

A single finger of his dragged in between my already wet folds at a agonizingly slow pace.