Chapter 112

Authors note: y'all ready for me to throw yet another curve ball at you 😂😂😂 I swear I'm not sadist..... not that much at least. Also I'm not gonna apologize for the amount of updates, I have a lot I want to put out. I'm giving you guys a lot now because I will be MIA next week starting on Monday. You guys probably won't get another update until 29 th or 30th. Sorry I'll just be taking my vacation during that time. But Trust me I'm not going anywhere. The updates will start back up again right away. Important- In this story The scouts never saw what happened to Levi after the war, everyone went their separate ways. A lot of people don't know if old comrades are still alive.
...................................................................

                                Two years ago

Y/N POV

"Ahhh aaa mm." I was trying to put on a show, let him know he was doing a good job but it seemed I was having just as difficult time faking it as he was trying to find my spot.

"Jean slow down please, it's starting to hurt." I was clinging desperately to his back as he continued to send my head up into the headboard. His hand holding it in place so it couldn't smack against the wall anymore.

"Mmmm, sorry." Jean was biting into my neck as he pounded my insides.

We had ran into each other at a local tavern. We talked for hours all night, catching up. He told me all about the role he played in the war, sadly he hadn't seen Levi at the end. I don't think anyone did, his body was probably lost at sea or had become one with nature again after the Titans nearly wiped out more then half of the population.

It saddened me to think that he was all alone when his time came. He was probably scared, wanting me.

Levi could put up whatever wall he wanted, I saw right through them all. He couldn't hide from me, I knew him at his weakest the only thing he'd want was me. It had been like that since the beginning of time for us.

"Y/N your so soft, you feel so fucking good." Jean was trying but we both knew this wasn't where it was for either of us. I was as dry as could be and I could tell he was just forcing himself to a orgasm.

He loved Mikasa and I loved Levi. Falling for a Ackerman, a curse in itself.

We'd never find true happiness.

Me and Jean ended up getting kicked out of the tavern for practically going at it in the bathroom stalls.

They told us to get a room as the bartender sent his boot into Jeans back kicking us out the front door.

We somehow managed to find our way back to his place, clearly drunk as hell.

Jean had to have slammed my head against every wall in this house before throwing me onto his bed, I knew he had always liked me but... this was a lot.

"I've wanted this..... for so long my love." I froze legs locking around Jeans waist as the words came from his mouth.

Tears begin to pour as I brought my hands up to his shoulder.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, please stop Jean!" I was already sobbing, pushing him from me and out of me as fast as I could.

Sitting up in his bed, reaching my hand out to his sheet to wrap around my nude body. I turned my head to the side, trying my best to hide from him as I cried.

"Y/N shhhh shhh, it's okay, I'm sorry. It's all my fault I shouldn-"

"Stop Jean it's not you, you were good. Rough but good."