Chapter 121/ Kaneki POV/ Maya POV/ Levi POV/ Y/N POV

Authors note: hello my lovelies, I'll make it short and sweet, this chapter may get confusing. I did my best to label flashbacks and time skips.....so you shouldn't get to confused but I just wanted to give a heads up. Feel free to comment if your confused. But you will be getting a lot of different perspectives from different characters. I just really wanted to build on Kaneki as a character so let me know how you like this chapter.

...................................................................

*time skip back to yesterday at the base before waking the parents.*

Kaneki POV

Maya was standing in a small room, it looked like it could almost be mistaken for a closet. I knew this room.

It's where I'd come to ask if Maya could play. It was her parents room.

She had her arms wrapped around her belly, hugging our child close. She looked beautiful. It was crazy to think that not to many years ago I was fighting off the other boys that stayed on this base to get her attention.

I was so protective over her then, doing anything to capture her attention. Looking at her now, standing their pregnant with our child was heart warming.

I was eager to become a father, I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Levi had always seemed so happy when we are around. He's a entirely different person towards us then he is on the battle field or towards anybody else.

I was curious to see what kind of parents we'd turn out to be.

I stepped forward wrapping my arms around her and the baby as my chin rested on her shoulder.

I knew this was tough for her, being here. She never got to come back after her parents death... neither of us did, everything was left the same.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" I kissed her temple as my fingertips stroked her stomach, lining her small belly button over and over again.

Mayas hand comes out to grab ahold of mine, positioning it over a certain spot.

"Our baby's awake, it's kicking." This wasn't anything knew, Maya had told me before. But every time I managed to miss it by just a second. The baby would stop before I could place my hand correctly.

We both stood there in silence, listening to Rize and Kuchel scream as they ran down the empty halls.

And then I felt it, a soft round kick. It was hard to describe. I had felt my mothers when she was pregnant with my sister but it's different when it's your own.

This was ours, something we made together.

I knew it sounded childish and selfish but I was secretly happy I managed to knock Maya up so young and early into our sexual part of our relationship.

After losing our virginity's to each other I couldn't stand the thought of her sleeping with another, I had considered proposing but shrugged that off thinking she'd say no. But that quickly changed when I learned of the pregnancy's few weeks later......I had to have her entirely to myself.

Ahhhhhhh, our first time...

*flashback, to few weeks before Mayas pregnancy.*

Kaneki POV

"Hey it's okay, it's only natural." I whispered into Mayas ear, bringing my lips to her neck as I stroked her back with my finger tips. I was holding her in place on my lap until she was comfortable enough for me to move again.