Chapter 93/Levi POV

Levi POV

Pulling Y/N along with me through the dark trees I only had one thing on my mind. Getting inside of her, and making up for as much lost time as possible. But I had a few more things I had to say to certain someone.

Pulling her into my chest, the smell of rose oil and her natural scent fills my nostrils. I couldn't help but grin, she was dolling herself up for me, even after all this time. I bring my hand up pointing to the left, to a tent pushed back further away from the rest, deep in trees.

"Go, I don't want you to see a single article of clothing on you when I come back." Giving her ass a light slap, I push her in the direction of the tent.

"Lev-

"Go Y/N, I'm fine. I just need to give the cadets some orders for the remaining of the night and assign cadets to watch over... him.. your not leaving anytime soon, not until I've had my fill." Raising a eyebrow at her, I watch her face instantly fall into a deep blush.

"Levi... don't make me wait, to long." She knew what she was doing, the game she was playing at when she spoke to me like that. Giving me such seductive puppy dog eyes, she was in for it tonight and she didn't even know it.

She pulled her hand from mine, skipping back to my tent. I couldnt help but laugh and roll my eyes, she acted like a child. But I loved her more then I could ever comprehend.

Narrowing my eyes as I made my way back over to Zeke, steam was still pouring from his mouth. His tongue hadn't yet fully grown back.

Squatting down to match his level, he was still on the ground. I grab his face with one hand, forcing his eyes to meet mine.

"Listen here and listen good, I expect you have men watching me, seeing as I come as go, meaning how you knew about the brothel. Well tonight you, yourself will see me return to my tent with a very beautiful woman. One with dark black hair, the one you've come so much to adore. She will stay long into the next morning, allowing me to take her body over and over again, in whichever way I see fit. Undoing every thing you ever did to her. I take great pleasure and satisfaction knowing that just beyond that thin curtain you will be listening. Listening to pure bliss I make that woman feel, something you could never achieve. Before the night is over she will have forgotten your name entirely, I can assure you of that. Sleep well Mr. Yeager." Shoving his face back from my grip, his head slams into the ground.

Rage was filling me completely, this was a dangerous game I was playing just before being intimate with Y/N. Letting it get the best of me for a split second, I turn quick on my heel. Sending my boot into his mouth, he chokes around it as I shove it further into his mouth.

"You were fond of her moaning, right? That's what you said at least. You swear up and down that you know her like I do, but you don't know a thing. She was faking it. You've never heard that woman cry out in pleasure, but you will tonight." Yanking my boot out of his mouth, i head back in the direction of the tent.

"Terrrrr yurrrrsellf whaaatever yooou neeeeed to hear." His words were hardly whole, still unable to have full function over his tongue. But I knew what he was saying, he was taunting me, he knew I was snapping.

Clenching my fist tightly, I could feel the blood drawing for my palms again.

Before I could stop myself I was sending the same boot that was in his mouth back into his face.

"What was that?"

............................................................................

Y/N POV

"Calm down, you have to relax." Talking to myself out loud in Levi's small tent, as I do my best to calm my nerves. Bringing his clean smelling blanket up to my nose, in the process covering my naked body as I sat nervously on his cot.