Chapter 138/ Levi POV

Authors note: How is everyone feeling on this lovely night? Ready for me to start back up with Violence? 😏😏🤔 why is this fan art making me feral?

..........................................................................

Levi POV

My hand came to her face, pushing back her long bangs as my hand brushed past her forehead.

Having her hair out of her face gave me the opportunity to really appreciate her beauty. She was just as beautiful as the first day I laid eyes on her.

Who would have known a shy little cadet would become the mother of my children as well as the love of my life.

I was truly grateful. Grateful that I found her in this life time. I loved this woman with every inch of my being. I was sure about it.

I was a fool, a stupid one at that. I should have drop down on my knees the second my eyes landed on her, beg her to have me. Just to give me a second glance my way, I would have done anything for her to notice me. There was no doubt in my mind, Y/N owned me.... Every fucking inch. I'd come crumbing down if she ever left. She was like air to my lungs, the thing that gave me life. No longer a want but a need.

I rest my other hand on the mattress beside her head as I leaned forward burying my dick deeper inside of her.

My other hand was still on the back of her head, cradling it. I pulled her to meet me the rest of the way. My lips gently pressed to her forehead as I slowly thrusted back into her.

I heard her whimper beneath me as I stretched her wider. Her face contorted into a small glimpse of pain. Still blushing from the wine and events that were transpiring.

I brought my forehead to hers, pressing my lips into hers as I let out a deep moan into her mouth.

I slowly opened my eyes to meet hers. They were blown open, pupils shot. Green as radiant as ever. She was loving this.

"This... okay?" I couldn't help but groan out again.

She quickly nodded, smiling up at me as she pulled her legs further into her chest, watching her eyes roll back into her head as she handed herself over to the pleasure.

She released a ungodly moan, sending shivers down my spine.

I shook my head, ridding her face from my mind. She was driving me absolutely crazy. Everything about her looked amazing. It almost wasn't enough, me being inside of her. I wanted more, I needed more.

I pulled back, allowing myself to pull out slightly. Eyes locking with hers.

I allowed my spit to drip down from in between my swollen lips. She had been biting and sucking on them all night.

Both of us watched as the spit fell down onto her pink little clit.

I bit my lip in anticipation.

Perfect.

I pulled my eyes up from her flushed pussy. Eyes locking with hers as I raised a eyebrow, nodding my head in the direction of her drenched clit.

I wanted her to rub it for me...so I could watch as I continued to use this tight ass of hers.

I looked further down, watching her ass stretch to my size. It had been some time, at least it felt like it.

She was so tight, almost uncomfortably. This was unbelievable.

"Ghaaaad damm." It slipped out more like purr but I didn't care. She was making me feel amazing.