Chapter 72/ Levi POV

Authors note: Sorry for the tease update. I had written out the entire first part of the chapter and ACCIDENTALLY pressed publish so I had to delete it quick and the restart all over again 🥺 anyways I hope these past two chapter have some what made up for hurting you guys earlier 😂

.......................................................................

Levi POV

Y/N was a a utter mess beneath me. A sultry drooling mess. I watched as drool seeped out of the corner of her mouth as she moaned violently into her gag.

I had Y/N bent over a wooden box in a supply closet in the main hallway of the base. I had to shove her panties into her mouth to prevent either one of us of getting caught. In the heat of the moment neither one of us managed to lock the bolt on the door.

My eyes were hungry to watch her crumble beneath me, but I continued to allow them to pan between Y/N and the doorknob, making sure nobody was stupid enough to walk in on us.

I could only make out the white in Y/N eyes. Her face was pressed down into the wood of the box, she continued to roll her hips back into mine.

Leaning forward onto her back I allow my chest to rest against it as my teeth sink into her flesh, pulling another throaty moan from her. A moan erupts from me to match hers.

It was ridiculous really, we had been like crazed teenagers the past few weeks. I would take Y/n whenever and however I could. Sometimes 3 to 4 times a day, numerous rounds each time.

I knew she was tired, I just couldn't help myself. As much as I hated to admit it Y/N's pregnancy was a hard one for me to wrap my head around. I wasn't proud to admit but I knew within myself ever since we had lost our... our child I was out for blood. My main goal every time I shared a bed with her was solely to re create that part in both of us that had broken, our child. Yet he was so quick to give her what I could not. 

Another muffled moan came from Y/N as I snapped my hips into her again, slamming her hips forward into the box. I was completely consumed in her, I hadn't realized the amount of force I was using. I had knocked some tools off of the shelf in front of us as Y/N head slammed into it.

Feeling both of her legs tremble against my thighs my hand runs down the back of one of them, grabbing behind her knee I hike it up and over the box. Shoving it close to her chest.

She quickly picks up on what I'm requesting pulling her knee closer into her chest. I pull out of her just in time to see some of my cum ooze out and run down the back of her thigh.

This was supposed to be a fast quickie but that was 30 minutes and 2 orgasms ago.

"Levi... pleas... I'm going to... I can feel it." Smirking back at her I couldn't blame her, being inside of her was a joy in itself but being inside of her while she's filled to the brim with my cum was another experience all itself.

She was a throbbing mess, I could feel her pulse through her insides. It truly was a ungodly feeling one like no other. Y/N insides started to convulse around me, clenching all around almost painfully. I couldn't prevent the stifled moan that it pulled out of me even if I tried.

"Y/N, shit." My arms moved on their own. Wrapping around her chest yanking her backwards into my chest. I could hear her gasp out as my length burrowed deeper into as a result.