Monday, February 9, 2015

Okay so I know I said I was done with this but something happened this morning that I just really want to share with everyone.

For any of you that are having trouble like maybe questioning the existence of God and everything, I hope this will strengthen your faith. And if you dont believe in him at all, then maybe this will begin to change your mind.

So me and my mom were driving to school today but we were talking so she got distracted and drove past the street we needed to turn on. So she had to turn around and of course she was mad because I hadn't told her we passed it, but I hadnt noticed yet, so she was yelling at me that now we were both gonna be late to school but then I get inside and she texts me and says thank you for making her turn around bc if she had been on time she wouldve been involved in an accident that had happened in the minutes that she had taken to turn around to drop me off. I know Jesus is the reason that we missed that turn and we were a few minutes behind schedule today.

~Everything happens for a reason guys, just remember that. If you're ever going through something and start to question why God is putting you through it just remember everything happens for a reason.~