11/18

So I meant to update last night but I didn't have the time what with finishing a late algebra project.

I started crying today in language arts because something that happened with my mom this morning. Like I woke up and the first thing she says is I need to clean my room and then she started yelling about the algebra project I didnt turn in yesterday. So yeah my morning freaking sucked.

I tried hiding it in Algebra, thankfully Kelli hadnt noticed I was crying, but Keely and Thuy had noticed I was sad in Algebra but at least Kelli and Alex and everyone hadn't realized it. Well Alex knows now that I've said it but I mean I dont really care, Nick helped me feel better at lunch.

Speaking of Nick, he keeps saying he wants meet my mom and talk to her and I'm just like um please dont.

So we were walking and Emma saw us and I yelled at her Emma help don't let him say hi to my mom and she goes oh I saw your mom and started running towards my moms car and I chased her and kind of sort of left Nick behind me and when we got to the car Emma was all does she know about Nick n I was like no be quiet.

So my mom still doesn't know about us and I just have to keep him away from her until if we get married. IF. Chances are small but there still is a chance. But I mean I dont care, its been a week so its not like we're really serious or anything, we haven't even held hands. But whatever.

He wants to meet my whole family and I told him flat out, I don't want my dad to shoot him or my mom to make him feel super awkward and scare him or my sisters to just scare him away. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll wait.