12/14

Yeah so I didnt make Region yesterday. But a fucking 7th grader did. She made the mixed choir. The top choir. The one I was supposed to be in.

I got 18 chair out of 60 and they only took 14. I'm pissed because I was so fucking close and I screwed everything up.

Isaac kept saying how I sgould have made it but that only made me feel worse.

Kelli kept saying she didn't even want to be in it, that she didn't even want to audition. Yet she still made it. That made me feel even WORSE.

I may or may not have been crying the whole bus ride home and a couple hours after that.

Then today I snapped at my sister and she goes "You're just mad you didn't make it and your friends did" and I bursted into tears again. I mean that is the only thing left I care about and I worked my ass off. I worked so hard and I didn't even get in.

And Nick didn't even show up. After he promised me we'd get to hang out together all day and he didn't even show up. So I was alone on the bus back crying with no one to comfort me. Isaac and Kelli left after they auditioned and everyone else was in the back singing who knows what.

Nothing else happened yesterday and nothing happened today so yeah that was Region...