11/14

I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!

I SANG IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CHOIR BY MYSELF!!!!

I've sang in front of a few at a time like during sectionals but thats only like 6 or 7 girls and Ms. Bilek but this is like 50 girls and Ms. Bilek AND this lady that like supervises her.

I sang the chorus of Summer Love (1D) and Haley was next to me quietly singing along because we just awesome Directioners like that. My voice was shaking a little bit but I don't even care I FINALLY SANG!!!!

I don't know last night I was just like singing along to random songs on YouTube and I was like you know what I'm going to sing for karaoke Friday in choir tomorrow and so I told Zalea and then she helped me decide to sing Summer Love and I was shaking so much while Isabel sang and then Haley announces me and she's just like "Next is a new singer and she loves One Direction so I love her even more: Olivia!" (Even though we aren't really friends, we've barely talked.)

But then afterward everybody cheered and Jamie and Haley and Gracy said I had a good voice but I mean I still don't know I'm just so happy I finally sang.

We had the yearly Thanksgiving lunch today (since next week everyone will be out of town to where they'll be for Thanksgiving.) And since none of my family came to eat with me (which is perfect) Nick ate with me and we were sitting with our friends having a Thanksgiving feast with our friends. So it was basically me Nick Thuy Keely and Isaac at lunch and we were having fun the 5 of us. Thuy was doing math homework (because thats basically all she cares about) and the rest of us all talked about choir and pop show. Nick kept singing Wagonwheel (Darius Rucker) because he's going to audition for a solo for popshow and it was just a lot of fun.

Oohh then when Nick had to leave he hugged me. Not really a big deal but it is to me so yeah.

But yeah that's all that happened today basically. It was a good day. I was really happy today. I dont think anything can really get me sad now.

Life as I know itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें