12/3 Part 2

Afternoon:

So Isaac goes and tells me that Nick told him yesterday that if I was gonna break up with him he wouldn't even fucking care so I mean that gets me pissed off like why am I stuck in a relationship with someone who wouldn't care if they lose me? So yeah I'm probably gonna break up with him but I don't even care if he's gonna be like that then its clear I deserve better and I don't need him in my life at all.

I want to just dump him but I think first I'm going to ask him if he really said that because Isaac IS jealous because he still likes me and I'm dating Nicolas so he has been trying to break us up basically since we got together. I don't know what to believe, so I'm just gonna ask Nick about it and if he says that he did say that then I'm gonna flat out tell him right then that we need to break up because I'm tired of being hurt in relationships and I'm not going to let this take over my life, leaving me sad for months. I am a strong woman who doesn't need a boyfriend ESPECIALLY when I have such amazing best friends like Zalea and Nikki..and I guess even Julia for telling Nick at lunch today to stop being such an asshole....

Isaac keeps saying he wants to do a cover of a Pentatonix version of a song (basically start an a cappella group) and he keeps asking me to be in it because I have the same range as Kirstie ,the girl from PTX and apparently I'm the only girl in the world who does because he won't ask anyone else (I did say he still likes me right?) Anyway yeah I finally just agreed so he'd stop blowing up my phone and annoying me. But it probably won't even happen so I'm safe.

I was supposed to go to choir during 6th period instead of Spanish so we could listen and maybe practice with the boys but Mrs Torres told me Alba and Gracy no because we had some stupid notes to take, (and couldn't get them from someone else...-_-) so we didn't get to go. She was all like "If we have time at the end of class" and then 5 minutes later she tells us (the class) "Today we're watching a 30 minute video and taking notes" By the time we finished we had 5 minutes left and those minutes were used to go over our freaking notes to make sure we everything down right. I'm just so done, as if I wasn't pissed off enough already about Nick.