Dreams

Ive got some WEIRD ASS dreams guys like in the past few nights I've had the weirdest dreams.

So like one of them there was this huge alligator that was like 400 lbs and it was terrorizing Dickinson and then it cornered me and I was just standing there like wow this is how I'm going to die and then my grandma came and she threw a gun at me and she had a shotgun and we had shot it at the same time and killed it and the whole town loved us because we saved Dickinson so we were the town heroes.

Then there was one and this isn't really weird as it is like "wait what?"

So it opened Jake Nikki Kelli and I were at a Dickinson basketball game. I think we were winning but I wasn't really paying attention to the game. Kelli had just come back from the concession stand with some candy for her and Nikki. Jake looked at me and asked if I wanted to go walk during half time so we went and walked around outside. [So in real life there is only one little gas station over here by the Dickinson Junior High (McAdams) but in my dream there were a bunch of little gift shops and stores around the school.] So we walked into this one little store that was empty except the old lady behind the glass counter. Jake told me to tell him if I saw anything I liked. I didnt but while I was looking he was paying for something and he walked over when he was done and handed me just a plastic ring with sparkles, like something from a gumball machine. It couldn't have cost more than a dollar. He handed me the little ring with a smile so I took it just to be a good friend. He told me to put it on and then showed me he was wearing a matching one. He thanked the old lady as we walked out back to the school as the sun was setting when he asked if I would be his girlfriend and I said yes so he grabbed my hand and we walked back into the gym.

OH THEN THERE WAS THIS REALLY WEIRD ONE So I was at church playing on the playground with some little kids and my sister came out and said someone needed my help inside so I went to jump off this like 2.5 foot ledge and i fell flat on my face and when I fell i felt this sharp pinching thing like when u get a shot at the dentist and it hurt a lot then my mouth was filled with blood andcit was so vivid I could actually taste blood so then I had woken up and my mouth was like you stuffed cotton in it my entire mouth and throat were completely dry

Im so weird there was another one but I cant remember it right now and sorry if this is crap I wrote it in advisory