Spanish Test

Took both my Spanish tests today. Lets just say I got a 100 on my speach test and I'm 99% sure it was the same for my written test. So yeah.

Ugh so Justin keeps deciding to sit next to Alba behind me and it sucks because he keeps talking to me while I'm trying to talk to Alba and he's so annoying.

So yeah Alba and me are pretty good friends now. We joke around a lot and talk about choir mainly. Because I'm on her part for our mixed piece :'( (its too high for me) we talk a lot about our Greek piece and mixed piece.

But I'm still mad about Justin because he started today again (because he did a lot last year in art class) with the whole "Oh my god come on sing!" So I was just like no leave me alone you know I dont sing in front of people. And he was just like oh but then you did sing and it sounded so pretty like thanks for the compliment but its not like I just started singing in the middle of art. I was listening to my headphones and didnt realize how loud I was singing Beside You by 5SOS. But I mean it wasnt even that loud but him and Nick had been bugging me all year about it and they were eavesdropping on me.

And then another time Jake was trying to get me to listen to Skrillex and said the only way I could get out of it was if I sang for him Nick and and Justin. So I listened to Skrillex...