8/27/14

Alright so I just had my first confirmation meeting at church for this year and hung out with @thatdorknikki again. UGH! Just can't seem to get rid of you can I, Nikki? Haha jk you kno I love you. Haha anywayz sucks she's not in confirmation with me no more. (Why'd you have to be 8 months older than me?) Haha so I realized I haven't really talked about school even though today's the 3rd day. So I guess that's what this update will be about, since I have nothing else really to talk about.

So for 1st period I have science which is cool because I got my cousin/good friend, Emma in there and I got Kelli. But my ex is in that class too and the last open seat was at our table so it suks, but at least we're at opposite ends. Gabby keeps messing with us evrn though she knows I can't stand him. And I guess the teacher is cool. I mean, she's nice, she seems like thr kind that won't scream at me for talking so that's good.

In 2nd I got lots of friends; Kelli, Makayla (my new friend), Bryce and Josh, who shouldn't count as a friend because he's my cousin (Emma's brother) and he barely talks to me unless we're making fun of each other. And I like Ms Cates because she makes us write a lot, and clearly, I love writing. She lets us do a lot of group work too which I like because me, Kelli, Makayla and Bryce all work really well together.

Algebra is 3rd period and dear god do they really need 40-something kids in one class? In Algebra I sit with Kelli, Keely, and Erin and I would sit with Alex but she sits with Yamillie and since I don't really like her, I stay where I stay. Ms Brown's cool though. I think she'll be a good teacher so hopefully I can stay on her good side. (If she doesn't mind my talking.)

4th period is history with Mr Thomas who is hilarious. He'll cuss in class and not care. He makes YouTube videos and shows them to us sometimes. I don't really sit by a friend because Raegen and I have never talked to each other. But Kelli sits behind me so I talk to her. My ex. best friend is in that class, but she totally ditched me for Kaitlyn and the other Royals. (The Royals is the dance team at our school.) But I sit with Julia and Kaitlyn at lunch after advisory in Mr Thomas'.

5th period is definitely my favorite class. Choir. I got TONS of friends in there. Well tons for only the 30 8th graders in there and like 15 7th graders. Ms Bilek is the best choir director ever. She's fun and likes to tell stories but she gets serious when it comes to our singing which I TOTALLY respect and love. And plus I'm a Soprano 2 again this year. Which is good because I wanted that and I like it.

Last period, (6th, in case you weren't paying attention,) is Spanish. Which I have with Alex and Gracy. My only friends in there. Wow, I need more friends in there. Haha nah, all the other girls in there are either black girls (not to be racist) that are way too loud and never shut up or Mexican girls who already know Spanish snd only took the class because they thought it'd be easy and they don't stop talking to each other either, nor do they leave me alone.

And then while Im waiting for mom to come pick me up afterwards, I hang out outside with Gracy, Shelby, Kelli and Colbee.

So, yeah, thats my uninteresting life. These updates will get more interesting once the drama with people begins. Wait until about the end of next week and I'm about 90% sure, drama will have started and all so yeah, til next time, later.