12/18

So I took the last 46 questions of my Spanish final today. THAT was actually really easy.

Algebra was surprisingly easy too...I finished before Thuy (who's like the next Einstein) I'm just hoping I did them right, just faster you know?

Oh and I had history but I mean I dont understand why everyone says the history tests are hard. Yeah they're written at a reading level like 2 or 3 years above us but I always think they're easy and get good grades...then again I've read at the reading level the average high school senior reads at so I mean I don't know, thats like 4 or 5 years higher than me.

We had Secret Santa in choir. Keely got me (even though I already knew because she told me) She gave me candy (YASSSS!!!!!)So TECHNICALLY I'm not supposed to have candy anymore...but she gave me a whole bag of Jolly Ranchers PLUS Kelli gave me Nerds and Twizzlers as a late birthday present.

And so you knwo I can't eat ALL this candy by myself....so Zalea's coming over tomorrow. (I mean she already was, it just really worked out well for us!)

Oh and Nick stayed with me in 5th period and he was watching the movie and my back was up against his shoulder leaning on him and I was like hey Nick and he turned to look at me and when he looked I took a selfie with him in it and then locked my phone so he couldn't get in because he wanted to delete it so he put his arms on both sides of me and tried to reach for my phone and idk it was kind of cute he had his arms wrapped around me and his head over my shoulder trying to see, not in a romantic way but just trying to take my phone. (But I won our little wrestling match and I still have the picture haha)

But yeah that was my day