12/11

So today my 1 month anniversary with Nick. No big deal I dont really care we didnt celebrate it because its not even that important.

We had our concert tonight!! Omg it was the BEST. CONCERT. EVER. It was our formal concert so we were all in our black formals with our black flats and almost everybody in my choir curled their hair (without even planning for to, we just all have that secret connection) and we all looked really pretty and sang even prettier and after we finished ALL us girls went back to the choir room to change. It was like this huge crowd in a room of black dresses and loud talking and girls helping each other unzip all the dresses. Then when I came out I saw Nick and Isaac waiting for me and we all walked together me in my shorts and camp t-shirt and them in their long sleeved black shirts and jeans. So we all walked together on stage and Isaac went because his mom wanted his dad to take a picture of him and Nick had to go talk to his family.

At school Nick and I were together in choir and David said some perverted comment about Nick's sister so Nick got pissed and was about to punch him, he had already cornered him, and I heard his voice get really really low, deeper and lower than usual, and so I had to run over and pull him by his shoulders away from David and hold him back trying to calm him down.

After we had rehearsed in the auditorium during 5th period Nick came and put his arm around me and he was holding me and he said it should've been me up there singing the solo in Angel's Divine instead of Chloe and Lily splitting it. Then he started saying how I need to get over my stagefright and get up and sing. So maybe pop show...

Zalea didn't get to come tonight so it made me really sad so then I texted Alex to see of she bothered to show up like she said and she goes "Oh shit I'm such a terrible friend I forgot" and I was just like I didnt expect her to come she never does, no one ever does because its choir. But everyone goes to support band because they're just the greatest things ever and they get to perform in parades and go to Six Flags while the choir gets no recognition whatsoever. Whatever I dont even fucking care. I knew when she said she was gonna come that she wouldnt. Its not that shes a terrible friend its just I knew she'd be too caught up in her own little band world that she wouldnt show up becaue either she forgot or maybe she just really doesnt believe me when I say we're all really good. Oh well, its her loss. That was our best performance ever and its the last concert we do with actual choral music besides UIL. Our next and final concert is not as beautiful sounding because its pop show, we sing pop music but I mean oh well its still her loss she missed out on such an amazing concert tonight.

Oh and Keely made things worse toay after our fight last night so I'm even more mad at her for starting more shit.