12/10

Wow so I have no idea where to start today.

At lunch somebody mentioned birthday and Christmas presents and Nick goes Olivia's birthday is next Tuesday. On the 16th. And I gave him this look like I didnt know he remembered I only told him once and he knows the day of the week and the date like damn.

And then Thuy goes what are you goign to get your girlfriend for Christmas and I was about to say he didnt have to get me anything and he goes "I dont know but I already have her birthday present" and I'm just like DAMN he knows when my birthday is AND he got me a present.

At church we did this scavenger hunt at the Festival of Lights down the street from the church and it was the Confirmands (6th-8th graders) against the Big Fish (high schoolers) and we beat the Big Fish by getting all our things AND being at the church 15 minutes before they did.

Then we played Gaga Ball and Nikki and I kept teaming up and going to get Kory out. He got her out in one round so like 3 secons later he tried to get me but I hit the ball back and I got him.

Everybody brought their boyfriends and Nikki just comes up to me like "Everybody has a date, you can be mine since neither of our boyfriends are here" Oh yeah and Nikki has a boyfriend now. Anyway so she kept telling everybody I was her date and I was just like Nikki stop telling people that. So I had fun.

Oh and as it turns out Carlee is doing Region on Saturday so I get to see her too and she can meet Nick and Isaac and Gracy and all my other choir peeps.

Speaking of choir Keely is getting fucking PISSED OFF. She's trying to sit here saying I'm taking things offensively like I shouldnt be TO HELL WITH THAT! She's gonna sit here talk shit about my best friend and fucking say I'm overreacting HELL NO she's fucking overreacting. I swear she's such a fucking bitch I'm so fucking done with her. She's all "I thought you were my friend" like hell no if shes gonna be a fucking fake ass friend and talk shit about MY friends I dont need her in my life! Its not my fault shes fucking jealous she's not best friends with Zalea anymore and I am now like that was 4 fucking years ago she needs to get over it I don't need her. I don't fucking need anybody she can't fucking tell me what to do how to react to things and when to say things.