10/1

Happy October guyz!

So I got a few things today.

Isaac told me that did want to ask me out but he asked Isaac if we had gone out and if he still liked me (and the answer is sadly yes to both, yes we went out, yes he still like me.) So that caused Nicolas to decide NOT to ask me out. Which is good because I dont want to end up with another of my guy friends to like me and make things awkward and he's like my best guy friend from school (besides Kevin who dont even talk to me no more so he doesnt even count anymore.) So yeah thats the deal with Nicolas.

I realized today that this week when our high school football team plays, we play Brook. And I cant wait to beat them because thats the rival school to Clear Lake and since its Zalea's rival school and she hates them, naturally I hate them too.

Texans are SO gonna beat the Cowboys this weekend too so if both my teams win, imma be a VERY happy girl.

Still pissed about all the amateurs I'm stuck working with for choir. I swear its not that complicated, show up to rehearsals during go time, leave after half an hour. There were like 6 kids TOTAL in rehearsals today and Ms Bilek just straight up told us to go and that it was canceled.

So um, I dont really have anything else to say..so yeah...goodnight/morning/afternoon/evening to you whereever you are.