Funny 2

Guys that funniest thing happened today. It wasnt that somebody thought I have a life or anything like that this is pure funny.

So me and my friend Keely were walking down "main street" (the main hallway at school) after Spanish Club and we were waiting for class to start but they wouldnt let ua down the hallway yet because we got let out early so we kept walking back and forth while I was looking for my neighbor who I havent talked to in a while. So we get to the end where the classes start and they wouldnt let us go with this 7th grader walks up to us and asks me for a fist bump. So I hesistated at first but then I thought 'what the hell? why not?' and I did and he looked at me and he goes you're cool n I'm like uh thanks? So thn he turned to Keely and asks her and she like barely touches him so he's all "Aww come on that was weak retry" and she kept telling him no i dont know you and he stopped and looked at us and goes "My name is John Garrison. I am 12 years old and I turn 13 in 2 months." (name changed of course) and she goes "Ok I know who you are but I still don't know you." And he just kept on and kept on urging her to give him another fist bump. So she turned to walk away and I turned to follow her (saying bye to our new friend) and he came and walked around us to the front and started walking backwards in front of us still bugging her to give him a fist bump. Then Dr Pac and Mr Ford came by saying we need to get to class now. So we keep heading the way we're heading to go to choir and he's still messing with Keely. She ends up not giving him another fist bump at all and he goes back to his spot at almost the other end of the hallway and we laugh about it on the way, during, and after choir.