January 7. 2015

So school started again yesterday and I got to see Nick again. I'm sad I gotta wake up at 5:30 in the morning again but at least I get to see Nick every day.

So yesterday he was just being really sweet, the first thing he did wen he saw me was put his arm around my shoulders and say how its been so long since we've seen each other.

He had this stupid Dallas Cowboys hat on and I was wearing my Texans sweater (we probably looked like the oddest couple) and he kept trying to put the damned hat on me the whole way to 2nd period. I'm almost 100% sure it looked really cute, us walking down the hallway fighting over wearing the hat, but still ITS THE COWBOYS

He kept arguing that I looked good in it and I was just like so its the Cowboys and you're going to mess up my hair! And thats how it went until we got to my class and he hugged me before going to his class.

Only to return after 2nd period to walk with me to 3rd (which is right next door) he literally followed me into Algebra trying again for me to wear the hat (thankfully Mrs Brown wasnt in the room) and eventually I had to push him out the door so he wouldnt be late.

But at lunch he began AGAIN for me to wear the hat so I put it on for a couple seconds just so I would make him happy because I didn't want him to be sad. 

So then today he didnt wear his hat and he keeps walking with me with his arm around me and a couple of his friends sat with us at lunch (Mark and Bryce) but he literally told them that he didnt want them to sit with us again and Bryce is his freaking best friend in the entire world.

And yeah I mean Keely and Thuy sit with us every day, but they sit on the opposite side of the table and usually dont even talk to us, leaving us to talk together. (Plus I can't STAND Keely)

Haha I'm eating fudge.

Ooh ooh and in history on my final I got an 83 and so I got my seat moved AGAIN but now I'm like the "leader" of this other group and I have to help and guide them and stuff so I'm in a group with Kaylyn who is really cool we were in Girl Scouts all those years ago and Raegen who is also pretty cool, I dont really know her we're not in the same social group (she's a cheerleader) and Andrew who is the most annoying guy on this planet I swear he is so irritating but today he was actually pretty good, he didnt say a word to me.

Ooh we got this new girl in our choir today. She's in 8th grade and her name is Diana and she's from Clear Creek and she's a Soprano 2 (like me!)

Nick is so sweet he stays outside with me and my weird ass friends even though it was really cold and he didnt have a jacket on.

Oh but today my ex, Landon, was out there, and they're actually kind of friends and we're still kind of friends he's really nice and all but I had walked away following Kelli to annoy her before she left with her cool older sister and when I came back I saw them talking and I overheard Landon ask Nick if he was treating me right and Nick was just like yeah I am and then he said some stupid joke that kind of made me wanna hit him but I didnt (hehe I'm proud of that!)

So that's the first two days we got back from Christmas break how was all yours?

(Nobody ever comments and answers my questions :'( please answer y'all I sound so needy haha but for real you dont have to be silent)