And Waiting..

So he STILL hasn't answered and when I went to church Sunday, he looked at me ONCE but then totally ignored me. I'm either bringing Zalea this week or else I'm going to her house because I dont want to have to deal with him (or be ignored by him) if she isn't there, or else I just don't want to be there anymore.

So this will pretty much have nothing until he decides to text or talk to me again, so this is like turning into my diary. And if you have a problem with that, then stop reading this.

So school starts for me on Monday. Its Friday night.

I don't want to go. The thought of me being in 8th grade already just makes me feel sick. Its like just yesterday I was started 5th and now I'm in 8th.

Life goes way to fast and honestly, I dont I'm ready for reality. I like being stupid and immature and young and only care about my friends. Now its like do your homework. Finish this 200 word summary for the book. Stop buying stuffed animals, you're 13 years old!

And then I'm at that age where kids at my school are pregnant and there's some doing drugs and some that all they care about it drugs and sex and I'm over here like yeah I'm saving myself for marriage and my uncle is in prison for drinking so much, why would I wanna deal with drugs? 

I'm the one that's like "Yo lets NOT do drugs, and do homework instead."

Honestly, I'm the nerdy girl people would go to so I'd write their papers and things for them and I just sit here like, I don't even do my work, you think imma do yours too?

But I'd rather be a nerd than one of the future Teen Mom stars or drug addicts.

I just don't understand, why can't I be 10 again? At least then I passed class without trying hardly. ..Except that one time when I was caught "cheating" on my paper which I wasn't.