30 Day Blog Challenge Day 4

Write about your closest friend(s)

Ok all my friends are close friends. Its either we're close friends or we are stuck working together for school or I hate you and never talk to you.

So there's Nikki, Zalea, Alex, Emma, Kaylee and Kelli.

Emma is my cousin and thats what got us to start talking and we sort of got really close. She's blonde and maybe an inch taller than me and she has a lot of guy friends.

Kelli is a huge mental blonde but she's a brunette. She hangs out with me and Emma. She acts like a mom whenever anyone says or does something stupid.

Kaylee is also a brunette yet huge mental blonde. We've been close since she moved here in 5th grade. Shes on the dance team and I'm so proud of her. Last year it was always me her and Emma.

Alex...idk. Alex and I are kind of drifting apart so I dont really have much to say. Um, we started hanging out in 5th and were really super close in 6th. Then in 7th she started hanging out with people like Paige and Greyson; people I hate. So we started drifting apart. And now this year she hangs out with Amy a lot and I dont like Amy. So we're still drifting apart and the only time she ever really texts me is when she wants to talk about Josh, my cousin and Emma's brother.

Nikki..oh god. Nikki is definitely one of my best friends ever. We always get along and never fight. We joke around a lot but we can also be really serious when it comes to..things. So yeah definitely the most random, weirdest person ever, but I mean you cant NOT love her because theres never a dull momen with her.

Then you know, you got Zalea, whom I tend to talk about a lot. I've mentioned her a few times on here and lord knows I brag about her ALL THE TIME at school. Zalea is like the one I go to first before anyone else even knows what happened. All the good advice I've ever gotten, I got from her. She stops me from killing myself and cutting and running away.  And I couldn't have asked for a better friend because she is the one that actually listens while the others just cheer up.

LOVE ALL MY BESTIES!