11/16

Friday night I was at dinner with my dad and the family and I get a text from a friend of mine. She starts talking about something she's really insecure about and all this I'm not allowed to go into because I'm not allowed to post anything in the book, I haven't even told ANYONE about it, not even my best friend in the world, so I'm not going into the details nor who it was.

Anyway while all that with her was happening, my OTHER friend (again, not naming any names) texted me kind of the same thing, her being really insecure about something and all this stuff.

All this has got me thinking, why has society brought us teenage girls to completely hating ourselves because we aren't as skinny as our friends or we're not as pretty as the girl 'he' likes or we're aren't as smart or as good at something as someone else?

Why is it all we do is judge each other and then get sad because we're being judged?

Girls, and guys, kill themselves over stupid things like this.

Jake, I like him still but I'm not as pretty as the girl he likes. I'm not here comparing myself to her every second of every day trying to make myself look better. I went and I found there's a guy that DOES like me back and now I'm dating him.

Yes, I admit I'm skinny but why do girls CONSTANTLY call themselves fat? So what you're not a twig? Aren't guys more attracted to girls with a little meat on their bones rather than a twig? Girls get made fun of for being fat when really they aren't fat at all. I get made fun of for being skinny, I can't wear a tight sleeved shirt without SOMEONE making a comment about how I have noodle arms. Thats not my fault. So why is it someone else's fault they aren't as skinny as someone? All girls have different body types, some maybe super skinny and tall, some are a little bit bigger and short, some are masculine as fuck.

Why do we all beat each other up over things we can't control? We shouldn't be putting each other down, we should be picking each other up.

I'm sick of hearing girls my size say they're fat. I'm sick of hearing girls SMALLER than me say they're fat.

It's one thing if its me you make fun of me, I know I'm not the strongest or smartest or prettiest girl. I know I don't have big boobs or a big ass but I love these things about me. The only time I let all this hate people give me, get me sad is when my FAMILY says it. They tease me all the time because I have no ass and no boobs at all. But even then, I get over it. I don't see how we can be so cruel to each other. Every one of us is beautiful in our own way.

It gets me the most when my friends say they're fat or ugly or dumb or any of these things people call us. It hurts me more when they come to me crying because somebody said something bitchy to them, most likely because they're jealous, and they come crying to me because they feel terrible about themselves.

One of my closest friends was bawling because she thinks nobody will ever like her because she's ugly and dumb. In reality, she is the prettiest girl I've ever met, she's really smart and she's just talented and perfect in every way to me.

Another one of my friends, actually quite a few of them, think they're fat and hate themselves because of it. They aren't fat they're beautiful. I don't like when they call themselves fat and even they're just joking, I still tell them they aren't.

People put down the best people there are. It could be the most beautiful girl in the world, and I GUARANTEE you someone will insult her because they are jealous.

Most of my friends are so much prettier than me and I am so jealous that they are so pretty and I'm so average. But they have terrible self esteem because somebody else feels the exact same way I do, jealousy because of their beauty, but they try to tear down these people instead of help them. They see these girls' weaknesses as a chance to ruin them and they take it.

I love being able to tell these girls, remind them how beautiful they are, but I hate how they don't believe because peopel are such assholes now.

I wake up, extra early, every morning and I text my friend to tell her good morning and she's beautiful and that I love her for being my friend so every morning when she wakes up and checks her phone, she sees that she IS beautiful and amazing. She says its really boosted her self esteem but then she goes to school and when I text her afterward and ask how her day was, at least once a week she tells me it was terrible because somebody said something to her or did something, and so I tell her again how beautiful and amazing she is.

I hate when anyone has a low self esteem and I just want to do any and every thing in my power to help these people feel better about themselves so please if any one reading this has any self esteem issues and are really insecure, I want you to know you are an amazing person, you're beautiful and talented and you can do anything today, you are strong and you will make it through any rough times you're having. I don't care if I know you or if you live on the other side of the world, please message me if you need to, I guarantee I can help you and make you feel better even if its just for a minute, I can, you just have to trust me.

I love you all and you are all beautiful and talented and amazing people. Please don't EVER feel bad about yourself because the haters are gonna hate but you are strong enough to get past their negative bullshit comments!! :* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!