10/15

Sorry but nothings been happening and thats why I havent been updating anything but the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

So I'll catch you up on the one good thing, Evie had ganes Sunday (not good) BUT even though she lost the first game 9-1 she DID win the second one 9-5 so I'm a proud big sister.

I've had testing all week. Monday was Science and Reading, Tuesday was Writing and Algebra. Today was this stupid ReadiStep thing and its like this pre psat thing and i didnt finish either of the math sections. One I finished 8/18 questions the other I finished 15/18. Tomorrow I have a stupid History test and Spanish and Friday is thankfully a normal day with no tests..besides my Spanish one that I have every week.

ALEXANDRA *last name* (nt putting for privacy issues) SHE IS GOING TO END UP LIKE ME IF SHE DOESNT TALK TO MY DAMN STUPID ASS COUSIN and me is not how she wants to end up...she should end up liek Julia with random guys she doesnt know walking up saying they think shes cute even though her boyfriend is sitting right next to her. (And yes that happened to Julia while we were at lunch today)

I HAVE MY CHOIR MUSIC STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN and we barely started learning it two days ago...

OMG DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT SONG FROM ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CALLED BABY BELUGA!?!?! I've been singing it like ALL. DAY. Remember it goes:

Baby beluga in the deep blue sea, swims so wild and he swims so free.

Heaven above and the sea below, and a little white whale on the go. BABY BELUGA OH BABY BELUGA is the water warm? is your mama home with you so happy?