9/15

Haha Mr Thomas kept playing cumbia during advisory today and I for real kept sitting there thinking "PLAY SELENA ALREADY"..so close to actually yelling it. That and "Bailar, bailar esta cumbia" "DANCE DANCE THE CUMBIA" Next time so yelling that. See how many Mexicans know what I'm talking about. But like Ive had that song stuck in my head since then and the only words I know are "bailar, bailar esta cumbia" then I think it says jueves but doesnt jueves mean Thursday. I'm so going to look up the lyrics when I get home.

So school sucked today. Why you ask? Maybe it had to do with the fact Alex kept calling me Dorothy like why? Or maybe it was because Mr Thomas never played any Selena. Or maybe because I'm stuck on the Soprano 1 part in choir when I'm a Soprano 2 and I cant sing high enough but there is only 2 girl parts because its a stupid mixed choir piece.

This CD my mom is playing keeps saying "Ooka chaka ooka ooka" over and over like what the hell is she listening to? I don't understand. OH MY GOD IT STARTED AGAIN. I'm so done.

Eww I just saw Makenna. This cheerleader at my school. Ugh I really dont like this girl. She's such a kiss up and teachers pet like Mr Thomas always goes to ask her for stuff and you can tell she's his favorite because once he SAID in front of the entire class "Wow I wish I had one of you in every class!" Like wtf nobody likes her but all the other cheerleaders and the bitchy dance team. Who by the way, I also hate them too. Andrea, I dont know her enough to hate her so she's not a problem. And Kaylee is still my bestie and Julia and Kaitlyn are sort of still my friends but oh my god if you MENTION Olivia. I swear I could come up with a million reasons I dislike her so much.

See, Livvie USED to be my friend once upon a time 4th through 6th grade. But then half way through 6th she turned into a complete bitch and in 7th I got stuck in the same group as her in science and she literally walked up to me and said "I dont like you Livi." Man I wanted to just turn around and slap that bitch in the face and tell her how much I dont like her either. Damn she's lucky there was a fucking teacher and that I can control my anger and not explode no matter how much I want to. (Unless Isaac or Justin or any other guy gets me pissed off then I just dont give a fuck and I'll yell at them and be a big bitch, but thats not what we're talking about.) And Olivia is such a bitch. Now we both use the nickname Livi. But I spell it Livi, like you just take the O and A off my name. But NOOOO she HAS to have it spelled Livvie like where the hell did the other V and the E come from? Jeez I cant stand her.