30 Day Blog Challenge Day 14

Do you have siblings? Talk about them.

Oh lord this ones gonna be pretty long.

Yes I have to little sisters and an older half sister.

Gigi is 11 and she is the biggest drama queen and brat you will ever meet. I love her, but if she wasnt my sister, she is exactly the kind of girl that I hate and avoid. She's the super girly, (and I hate to say this) slutty, most boy crazy girl type. And she's "popular" at her school. And she's really open about her social life its like nothing truly happens and she just makes it up and is bragging. She dances alright for someone who never had lessons, she THINKS she can sing amazing but she's not good at all. She's in theatre arts so she's really outgoing. She thinks she's real alternative like Avril Lavigne type, but she's more like Elle Woods (from Legally Blonde) She is THE stereotypical white girl, the ones with the purse dogs, Starbucks, lipgloss, stilettos and big sunglasses on her head with the perfectly styled hair and nails and makeup.

Evie is 9. She is a total guys guy. Like she hangs with s lot of guys but she doesnt flirt with them like Gigi because they consider her one of them basically. She plays softball and the girls on her team are really her only friends, they're her closest friends at least. She is so clueless and easily entertained its hilarious. She takes random videos of herself on the computer and in one she literally flicked off the camera..for like no reason whatsoever.

Beatrice is either 19 or 20, I'm not sure because we dont talk a lot. She plays softball too. We have the same dad and he doesn't exactly like for me to talk to her. He thinks she puts bad ideas about him in my head but we have really have regular sister-like conversations. Its nice because I've always wanted a big sister to help me with homework or give me advice like in the books and movies and its really hard doing that for the girls because Evie never needs advice and Gigi doesn't trust me enough (well when she has a crush on one of my guy best friends..WHO'S TOO OLD FOR HER.)

So yeah those are my siblings...