9/1

Ok, I know its normal to be cold sometimes. But is it normal to be shivering while underneath a thick blanket wearing a hoody? And its still summer? In Texas?

And I know its normal to not be hungry sometimes. But is it normal to not be hungry most times?

I know I'm not fat. Like at all. Like i weigh 91 lbs. and I'm 13. So I know I'm not fat. So its not like I'm starving myself or anything because I think I'm fat because I know I'm not.

Now since I'm on the subject, if any of you are starving yourselves or have eating disorders, please stop. You're too young to let the world break you. And you are beautiful no matter what anyone says. (Haha so sounds like I'm singing that song huh?)

Back to the seriousness though, you're too beautiful.

Don't even THINK about driving that knife into your skin again. I've been there and I'm never going back. You WILL make it through this. Trust me. I know I know, kinda weird to trust a random stranger about this but trust me. I'm usually right about these things, girls, (and guys if there are any.)

So I saw this other writer on here does at the end of every chapter a question of the chapter. I kinda wanna try something sort of like it on here and I'm hoping she doesn't get mad at me for doing this, but I think I'll do a dare every chapter.

So here goes: I dare you to comment your weirdest habits or facts about you or things you've done in the comments below.

I get the two things at the beginning of the chapter aren't really weird but that's just me. So go ahead and comment and if you ever feel like you want to kill yourself or cut yourself again. Please feel free to text me or message me.

And also keep one of my best friends, Nikki and Pastor Gerry from my church in your prayers. Pastor Gerry died today and Nikki is going through some hard times. (Not the same Nikki on here, I know more than one)