9/21

I'm writing this because I got yelled at.

..So you can thank Alex for the update because I wasn't really planning on updating today but she yelled at me.

So my day was pretty normal. I went to church, got attacked by Nikki again. Twice actually. And then I came home and listened to music until I ate McDonald's. And then I did homework and watched a movie.

Church was fun though I guess, apart from being attacked.

When I got there only Jake and John were in the room so I just kinda sat there awkwardly and then Jake started talking to me (for the first time in weeks!!!) and he asked me questions like how was your day and how was your week. I was going to tell him about how my week was great because I got to hang out with Nicolas again all week but everytime Jake asked ME a question John would answer, so I couldn't talk. So the convo would be like:

Jake: How was your weekend? (looking straight at me.)

Me: It was-

John: My weekend was great wanna know why?

Jake: Why?

John: I got to watch the Terminator

Or when Jake said I looked tired.

Jake: You look tired.

Olivia: I stayed up late.

Jake: I always do.

John: Yeah me too. I stay up late a lot. I stayed up late last night to watch the Terminator.

Jake: Why'd you stay up late?

Olivia: I text people all night. You?

John: The Terminator was a really good movie.

Then when he asked how my week was, I wanted to say I hung out with Nicolas and see if I could get him jealous like I did before we started dating.

Jake: So how was your week?

Olivia: Awesome.

Jake: Why was it awesome?

Olivia: Because I got to-

*Nikki walks in*

Nikki: Libby!

*runs to me*

*Jake talks to John*

So the first time in weeks I've talked to him and John kept interrupting us. I wish it had just been us in there that way we could've actually talked and had a full conversation and then once Nikki came I'd talk to her instead. I have nothing against John but I mean Jake was looking at me the entire time and didn't look at John more than once throughout the entire conversation so I don't know why he kept answering.

Life is so complicated I wish someone could just lock all the people who are having problems communicating or something in a closet to help them.

Heeey....Alex, I got you and you know who, you got me and Jake? OFF TO FIND THE CLOSETS!

I swear to god I just want to talk to him its not like I want to do anything. I am NOT that kind of girl I swear. I'm the kind that saves herself for marriage, (and I am) trust me.

But I mean the chances of us actually getting locked in a closet just so we can talk are so small that theres no point in thinking it'll ever hapen so forget that.

Oh well. I texted him around 3 and we talked for a little then he said he had a lot of geometry homework so he had to go.

I texted him about an hour ago again though, at like 9 so it'd been almost 6 hours but he still hasnt answered so I figured he must not have his phone on or something.

Actually I freaked out and went a little crazy just deciding to text him but thats beside the point.

Anyway thanks for reading. Comment, vote, follow me?  Do whatever.

My wise tip of the day would have to be don't leave your glasses on the floor right by your head then fall asleep if you move around a lot in your sleep...not speaking from experience or whatever though heh heh...