30 Day Blog Challenge Day 22

How have you changed in the last 2 year?

Oh god, I've seriously changed so much. Lets see, 2 years ago I was in 6th grade.

Oh god now I seriously wanna cry just thinking about it..

@amazing_alex do u remember then? Oh god there was so much stuff that happened that year.

Lets see there was this little bitch that always thought she was better than me. Man we all hated her.

Oh and I was in a clique. There were 8 of us; me, Olivia, Brelynn, Teresa, Ashlynn, Nirvana, Kelli, and Alex.

That was the year I met Gracy, and also the year Zalea and I became really close because of the drama with George and Alex.

There was a lot of drama between Zalea Alex and George, (which has led to Zalea hating Alex and George, George hating Zalea, and Alex hating Zalea) but thats fine bc I'm best friends with Zalea and Alex and I are pretty close and George and I talk occasionally.

In 6th grade Alex and I were best friends, but we've kind of grown apart since then, I guess we both just have other friends now.

Actually, thinking about, the almost whole group has broken up.

Olivia and I hate each other. Ashlynn is downstairs, (so are Teresa and Brelynn.) Brelynn is a cheerleader. Teresa hangs out with Brelynn. Nirvana kind of turned into a bitch. And then theres me Alex and Kelli. Really we're the last 3 of the group....wow thats actually really really sad, I think I'm about to cry here in Wal-Mart.

Hoenstly Ive changed a lot, I'm stronger now, (physically and mentally,) I'm smarter, Ive made many more mistakes which have actually made me wiser too.

I've been suicidal, I've cut; 2 years ago I never thought I would have thought of or resorted to that.

But I'm a better person now, a better sister, a better friend, a better role model.

2 years ago my role model was Selena Gomez. Since then its gone from her to Selena Quintanilla to someone I get to talk to every day.

I'm a lot more confident, I never wouldve been able to sing a WORD in front of anybody, but now I sing a lot in front of my friends, slowly getting over my stagefright.

I'm a better choral singer too, like I sing high school level music easily.

Ive truly grown up and I'm not as immature as I was. Sure I love to play with little kids and joke around with my friends, but I'm more serious than I am fun now.

Oohh and I know a lot more Spanish now and I actually like Mexican music now. (And can sing in many languages, including Spanish.)

My friends are my top priority now and I literally cant live without them.

Yeah Ive changed a lot, its really hard to believe how much. And now I'm really sad about the whole group splitting up thing, but life goes on I guess.