Confirmation 9/24

Ok its not even really major but he was at his Big Fish meeting and I was at Confirmation and we let out at the same time and so we all met up in the hallway on our way out and we were in the courtyard and he walked over to me and like picked me up by my waist oh my gosh i was just like you're gonna drop me and he spun around and I was caught offguard and almost dropped my phone and bible and then he set me down oh my gosh i had like butterflies in my stomach I was blushing so much I think my sister saw the whole thing too

Ok so that was the gossip heres the seriousness.

So our pastor asked us 3 questions and we were to write down our answers on each of the sticky notes and to put them up on the paper.

The first question was what's one thing that is true about yourself? I wrote "I love my best friends more than I love myself." I can't explain how much my best friends mean to me. If I saw we're best friends, it means you are literally one of the most important things in my life, after like staying alive you know. But yeah, I have tons of close friends, and even more friends but I have less than 10 people I would say are my best friends. Zalea, Nikki, Alex, Kelli, Emma, Kaylee, Julia and that's it. I can't imagine the my life at all without these girls, and I'm 99% sure if I didn't have them I'd be dead right now. So to my friends who are reading or will read this, I love you guys. And thank you for being here for me especially right now in this time of need when me and my family need your prayers. And I thank you all for loving me for the dumbass idiot I am.

The 2nd question was something a bit harder. If you could tell your younger self one thing about life, what would it be? I wrote "Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel." Again with the best friends thing, know that I trust you. And since you're one of my best friends, if you ever do anything to lose my trust, I will probably not forgive you very easily, if at all.

The 3rd one was really easy. What is one thing you believe is true about Jesus Christ? I wrote "He forgives ALL out sins." I don't think this one needs any further explanation.

Later when we were asked for our highs and lows for the week (the best and worst things that happened to us in the last week), and I don't think I posted this. I think I may have only told 3 people, but my dog died Friday while I was at school. He was very old and he had been bitten by something and I believe it was either a snake, or the wounded coyote that has been in this field close to my house. So that was my low. I started crying actually, so I couldn't say my high. But my high would have to be that I'm thankful for my friends for caring for me and my family at this time. Kelli today even asked to pray for my family and sisters during this time and to help make sure we stay well.

And that was all that really happened at Confirmation this week so yeah.

Peace!