12/2

Don't be Sad December is a total bust. I promise my friend we'd have the best month of our lives and she's been sad the entire time. I don't understand why no guy likes her, she's beautiful! She's one of the prettiest girls I've ever met, she has an amazing personality, she's so talented and she is an amazing friend. These guys must only care about fucking sex and that's why they don't like her. Because she's the complete total polar opposite of a slut, she's saving herself for marriage, and she would never in a million years be that kind of girl.

School was cool I guess. In Spanish for our next speaking test we have a jingle bells parody to memorize and recite to Mrs Torres (and for extra points, sing it to her) so yeah I have like half of it memorized because its really easy and I have it stuck in my head.

Mom can't take me and Zalea to the Trans Siberian Orchestra for my birthday. Or to see Handel's Messiah. Or to the Pentatonix concert in March, (although that does start at 8 in a completely different city, on a school night so I don't really blame her for that one.) Oh and I can't go to the A Cappella Academy this summer either because its in California. So yeah, my birthdays gonna suck too.

"Hallelujah, holy shit where's the Tylenol?" -Clark Griswold