11/21

So my friend might be pregnant...not mentioning any names.

I think Alex is still super mad at me because we got in this huge fight last night. Yeah she pretty much acted like I don't exist. She gave me the papers she had to pass back to me in Spanish but thats pretty muhc it. Didn't look at me. Didn't talk to me.

...I'm gonna take a wild guess that she completely hates me now and I've another friend.

It hurts when this happens but you know if she doesn't like me, life goes on. It sucks because I really considered her one of my closest friends. We've gone through a lot together ever since we first met in 5th grade. My mom was right when she said my best friends in 6th wouldn't stay my best friends through junior high and high school. My only friends left from the group are Ashlynn and Kelli. But I mean, I guess I should've seen this coming. Brelynn's a cheerleader, Teresa hangs around with a lot of those girls that speak Spanish, Olivia is just a complete and total bitch, Nirvana hangs with the same girls as Teresa and Alex pretty much hates me 6 out of every 7 days because I get her mad basically every week.

I have 2 projects to do over thanksgiving break for math. I asked to do them though so its not like Mrs Brown totally hates me and gave me tons of homework. I just REALLY need to get that grade up so I don't get kicked out.

Nick stills wants to talk to my mom but he didn't today and I think I've finally convinced him its too early in the relationship for him to meet my mom. (Its been a week and a half.)

Sectionals yesterday was fun, Mrs Bilek gossiped about her beginner boys choir and how the 3 bass' in the mens choir are going to join the boys choir at the concert since the boys bass' don't know their part. So Nick Isaac and Fransisco have to relearn this Spanish piece the boys choir did last year.

I had a lot of fun today in school. Gosh, I'm such a nerd. But I mean, all my classes were super easy.

In science we did some stupid coloring thing where we had to write a word and its definition and draw a picture to represent it. In Language Arts we corrected thid paper we did a few days ago and read for the rest of the time. Math, we matched the formula or whatever its called to the description of it and it made a turkey, (99% of it was coloring, cutting and glueing and I copied the answers from Kaylynn and Bryce.) Then in History we had this easy as crap test. In choir all we did was color a turkey and talk and in Spanish we copied vocabulary.

The one easy day I've had and I lost one of my closest friends.